Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a mentalcel and single child is a brutal, lonely, vulnerable, and scary life

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
I suffer from some mental illness and talking to people with conversations has always been hard for me plus trying to make childhood friends was awful, I hate myself and I became more of a misanthrope as I get older and it’s annoying that my dad thinks I like people just because I talk to them, how stupid is that? I really don’t like it with my dad’s arrogance on those assumptions so much, how ever, there’s less then 15 people that I can count that I actually love people all the other people they did was they don’t care, especially about us as incels if my parents die I want to end me life because I know that no one will be there for me I hate people too much to want to make new friends sometimes, and if I do it’s only a small circle if it’s even possible especially on romance like any incel I can’t a girlfriend because all they did to me was being disinterested in me, they told me I made them uncomfortable, and they block me, I hate my life and myself as a man fuck this world, fuck humans and especially foids that reject us for Chads.

Last edited:
Misanthropy is a normal reaction to seeing the deeply-flawed nature of humans

I suffer from some mental illness and talking to people with conversations has always been hard for me plus childhood friends was awful, I hate myself and I became more of a misanthrope as I get older and it’s annoying that my dad thinks I like people just because I talk to them, how stupid is that? I really don’t like it with my dad’s arrogance on those assumptions so much, how ever, there’s less then 15 people that I can count that I actually love people all the other people they did was they don’t care, especially about us as incels if my parents die I want to end me life because I know that no one will be there for me I hate people too much to want to make new friends, and if I do it’s only a small circle if it’s even possible especially on romance like any incel I can’t a girlfriend because all they did to me was being disinterested in me. I hate my life and myself as a man fuck this world man
mentalcel how?

mentalcel how?
I have autism, ADHD, and OCD making friends was hard, and all of my crushes got uncomfortable with me plus in school I was an outcast, it made me to the point that I start liking people less because of feeling so unlovable I wish I was never born tbh

I have autism, ADHD, and OCD making friends was hard, to the point that I start liking people less because of feeling so unlovable I wish I was never born tbh
yeah thats the root of your problems. it wouldnt be better with siblings cause u would be singled out by them.

yeah thats the root of your problems. it wouldnt be better with siblings cause u would be singled out by them.
Well if you have siblings do they care about you?

Misanthropy is a normal reaction to seeing the deeply-flawed nature of humans
Because of being a mentalcel and from struggling on making friends including from rejection from foids that cause me to become of a misanthrope

Because of being a mentalcel and from struggling on making friends including from rejection from foids that cause me to become of a misanthrope
Yes, common reasoning.

Yes, common reasoning.
I get even more annoyed with people that don’t care or mock you especially if they hate you, it makes me want to punch them however the empathetic people I at least appreciate their support. That’s why I love cats and dogs so much they never fail us when it comes to love and emotional support

I get even more annoyed with people that don’t care on mock you it makes me want to punch them however the empathetic people I at least appreciate their support
That's a good trait to have

Do you relate to me? If so I’m interested in hearing your reasoning
I do 100%, humans are a terrible, deeply-flawed and highly destructive species. There's lots of philosophical arguments to support misanthropy.

I do 100%, humans are a terrible, deeply-flawed and highly destructive species. There's lots of philosophical arguments to support misanthropy.
Hmm I could check that out I hate humans too man