Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being a manlet broke me today

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I am 5'6

Went to the store today and there was a prime jb, definitely young. I go to the counter to ask for my stuff, she was also there, and fml she heightmogged me, all the attraction or dopamine I felt from her were instantly turned into ragefuel, I wanted to melt and vanish from there.

What do they even feed the motherfucking kids these days.

I can understand

Try being 5'5''

:feelsohh: i want a gf who heightmogs me

Isn’t 5’6 average height for beans?

LmA0 inshell what exactly is the problem? just grow taller sweatyyyyyyyyyy :foidSoy::bluepill::feelstastyman:
by the way stupid INSALL :foidSoy: height doesn't matter at all :foidSoy: I mean my chad bf is over 6'9" but it's his pErSoNaLiTy :foidSoy: that makes him attractive, not his height. Being how tall you are has nothing to do with it :feelstastyman:

:feelsohh: i want a gf who heightmogs me
From now on, im going to have preferences like a foid and I'm only going to be approaching foids who are at least 6'5" tall :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

5’7cel checking in :fuk:

LmA0 inshell what exactly is the problem? just grow taller sweatyyyyyyyyyy :foidSoy::bluepill::feelstastyman:
by the way stupid INSALL :foidSoy: height doesn't matter at all :foidSoy: I mean my chad bf is over 6'9" but it's his pErSoNaLiTy :foidSoy: that makes him attractive, not his height. Being how tall you are has nothing to do with it :feelstastyman:

This is what the blackpill does to a mfer, before I knew about the heightpill I wouldn't of gave a shit, but now that I know 99.99 of foids want a guy taller then them I hate whores, and its their fault, they already write you off for not being tall, so everything else doesn't matter, except for .001 of foids

I am 5'6

Went to the store today and there was a prime jb, definitely young. I go to the counter to ask for my stuff, she was also there, and fml she heightmogged me, all the attraction or dopamine I felt from her were instantly turned into ragefuel, I wanted to melt and vanish from there.

What do they even feed the motherfucking kids these days.
If it is any consolation, average heights are dropping in developed countries.

Myth

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/average-global-human-height-falling-study/

People are getting shorter, I keep comparing myself to others and I get brutally height-mogged every day, today I saw 5 men over 6'7 and one was a Late Millennial, one Zoomer, and 3 Early Baby Boomers. This is despite Late Gen X and Early Millennials being the tallest generation in my country.
Is that from increased immigration. Cause it certainly doesn’t feel that way.

That’s probably because of immigration.

I thought so too, but statistics show that White Zoomers aren't any taller either. I'm short here and get brutally height-mogged my toilets all the time, but one thing I notice is that most toilets that height-mog me are my age or older, I only see taller (White) toilets once a week or so. Meanwhile I see ridiculously tall Mulatta toilets all the time. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I thought so too, but statistics show that White Zoomers aren't any taller either. I'm short here and get brutally height-mogged my toilets all the time, but one thing I notice is that most toilets that height-mog me are my age or older, I only see taller (White) toilets once a week or so. Meanwhile I see ridiculously tall Mulatta toilets all the time. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I did notice black and mulatto foids tend to be tall af.

Is that from increased immigration. Cause it certainly doesn’t feel that way.

One thing I noticed after taking the height-pill is that I suddenly started seeing tall people everywhere, surprisingly anyone shorter than me became invisible. I kept telling a friend of mine about every person that height-mogged me and she told me that I didn't see all the men shorter than me (30~70% depending on where we were) at all. Once you're height-pilled you'll notice that you have a severe flaw and anyone worse than you become invisible.

Before I looked at people in general but now I basically only see those that mog me. I didn't even realise how ridiculous I was measuring people until I told my criteria to her (1) Must be White and my age or younee, (2) non-Whites and older people only count if they're taller than me, and (3) toilets only count if they're taller than me. She then pointed out how ridiculous I was being and that her purebred White boyfriend is only 175 cm (bottom 10% of Dutch society), this was when I realised that I was OD'ing on the heightpill. Then I noticed that a lot of Chad's were significantly shorter than me as well, but I simply discounted them because I was too focused on the heightpill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I hate my height, I wish I was taller, but unless you're 5'2 and lower it's probably not as bad. The fact that OP recalled "that one girl" taller than him also tells me that he sees a lot shorter than him whose heights aren't impressive enough to be recalled.