Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a kike is hell on earth

don't care still gonna blame all my issues on you:feelzez:

Living among kikes is also hell on earth.

why does this copied thread keep getting bumped :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Guess yes. I can not really relate in terms of religion, I am and my whole family is pretty much atheist, but my whole family are Czech Ashkenazi jews and it really feels like some weird genetic off-road trip. I am dull, mentally sick and ugly and let alone in my family we already have a whole little collection of mental illnesses. It almost feels like you either are screwed up completely or somehow successful, but there is nothing in between. At least I can larp as white ( what is pretty useless because I am too ugly for JBW anyway ). Really weird race.

I wish the Nazis had killed all of us, so I wouldn’t have to suffer this hell of a life on Earth
good opinion ngl

I was super depressed and didn’t want to get up from bed today, but my dad started pinching me while in bed to force me awake to go to the synagogue.

Fuck this sand nigger religion worshipping a sand nigger kike God. Being a kike is hell on Earth, literally can’t even ldar because my sand nigger ancestors wanted us to keep praying 3 times a day and visit synagogues so we keep the old retarded sand nigger traditions and community alive.

I wish the Nazis had killed all of us, so I wouldn’t have to suffer this hell of a life on Earth
You motherfucker, you copied my post from the neets forum.

Be like Sseth Tzeentach and embrace the greed that flows through your veins.
"we do it for the money"