Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being a incel is still probably better than being a married beta male cuck

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
Imagine being 5/10 beta male and being married to a 2/10 landwhale. You have to wageslave every day for hours and kiss her disgusting mouth that probably smells like shit. Also she gets to boss you around and nag you constantly and you have to be a totally submissive fucking cuck to her otherwise she will immediately dump you if you push back against her bullshit even slightly. All of this for some sex. If you are a below average male you basically have to be a giant fucking cuck if you want to be in a long term relationship. Maybe some fates are worse then being a incel.

Imagine being 5/10 beta male and being married to a 2/10 landwhale. You have to wageslave every day for hours and kiss her disgusting mouth that probably smells like shit. Also she gets to boss you around and nag you constantly and you have to be a totally submissive fucking cuck to her otherwise she will immediately dump you if you push back against her bullshit even slightly. All of this for some sex. If you are a below average male you basically have to be a giant fucking cuck if you want to be in a long term relationship. Maybe some fates are worse then being a incel.
I dont think math is gonna work, 2+5 isnt going to make theyre kid a 7 its going to make it a 3!

Agreed. If i see my cucked fathee getting dominated by my narc mom i'm feeling blessed that i will never marry a woman

Better incel :incel: than cuck :soy:, as they say.