Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW being a "homosexual" man must be amazing - you can flash your dick to little girls and Leftists applaud

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

video courtesy of Andy Ngo

View: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1541182798828019723

:feelsclown: world proof
I wouldn't be able to take a fifteen-year-old young lady out on a movie date for some hand-holding without getting lynched by feminists
but this dude can show his penis to a 5yo girl and he's cheered by the masses

I really don't understand why the mom who brought her daughter to this isn't getting arrested for child abuse and banned from seeing her.

That said, I'm even more worried about the son.
The daughter at least looks disgusted at this degenerate display
but the boy just looks transfixed, he's obviously in a very vulnerable state and she's fucking him up so that he'll think it's normal if men show their penis to him and sexually abuse him.

They even bring their children there, brainwashing them into wanting to have sex with their own gender

Stop posting faggot threads retard

These fags shouldve at least put some underwear on

These fags shouldve at least put some underwear on
but then how would he Challenge Body Shame and teach kids how to Build Self Esteem?

TheDickDude

I really want to know who this foid in the gold shades wearing the FredMeyer hat is though... 99% she is either abusing these kids herself or looking other way (maybe in exchange for money) while someone else does it to them

1. This world is lost and it's about time God opened the floodgates again.
2. How the fuck doesn't that hurt their balls?

I’m not watching this shit
Cliffs notes:

Pride

someone plz explain to me why 40yo roasties are "more mature" and "wiser" than 10yo girls?

I'm seeing video evidence here that exact opposite is also possible

Mental illness i tell you.
I wouldn't be able to take a fifteen-year-old young lady out on a movie date for some hand-holding without getting lynched by feminists
but this dude can show his penis to a 5yo girl and he's cheered by the masses
They are bunch of hypocrites, muh power level and shit, and when 60 yo faggot dates a 14yo boy everything is fine.
I really don't understand why the mom who brought her daughter to this isn't getting arrested for child abuse and banned from seeing her.
They are the true privileged cunts and untouchable by laws. If you yell at the kid in public everyone see you as a serial killer but this is fine no problem. Single straight guy is a creep and potentially a pedo, but adult faggots walking around with their shame at expose in front of small children is not suspicious at all.
That said, I'm even more worried about the son.
The daughter at least looks disgusted at this degenerate display
but the boy just looks transfixed, he's obviously in a very vulnerable state and she's fucking him up so that he'll think it's normal if men show their penis to him and sexually abuse him.
With parents that took him to a place like that, that boy is doomed.

wtf boomers are riding bike naked

High IQ post:feelsokman:
Making fun of leftis is always high IQ tbh ngl.
miami vice ok GIF

Being naked is natural,clothes are man made.

This reminds me of the naked bike race in Portland every year. It's mostly a bunch fat old guys flopping their dicks around on bikes around the city.

JFL wtf is this globohomo fag shit. Seeing kids who have nothing to do with faggots in this globohomo parade makes my blood boil. This is just a way for the globohomo regime to protect this degeneracy by using kids to make it look morally good.

How do these people want not to be hated being like that?

Hope the nuke come soon, Thanos was right :feelsaww:

Noah had the flood. We have the nukes. Ww3 is everything I wish for.

The fact that this is allowed at all, let alone with children in attendance, let alone CELEBRATED. It makes me sick, next fag parade needs to be shot up ( in real life)

this is what leftists and the kikes :lasereyes: who promote this shit done :feelsclown::society:

Clown world same

Nothing of that affects incels in a bad way, at all, no reason to care

clown world on full display

I hate the universal FOID "wooooooooooooooo" party scream
I hate it very much

Nothing of that affects incels in a bad way, at all, no reason to care
itS just ridiculous , but yea couldnt care less , i just want the genocide to happen

do you ever post about anything thats not cartoon foids and underaged girls?

wtf boomers are riding bike naked
I don't care if they want to do that at adults-only nudist colonies but there shouldn't be minors there because apparently that's always abuse.

If it's not inherently abuse then let me take naked bubble baths with junior-high girls!

do you ever post about anything thats not cartoon foids and underaged girls?
all the time like when I gave you this free video game

absolute state of this cucked shithole :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

We're sorry Hitler :fuk:

Clown world indeed:feelsclown::feelsclown:
Straight normal men can't even touch a jb while a faggot can display his dick and dance nakedly in front of 5 year old girls.

Hey OP, you ever thought about making a twitter account and posting stuff like that. You have a good sense of humor. Maybe you will become the next StoneToss.

History books will use these times as a case in point of what civilization collapse looks like :feelskek:

Do you remember when these people said they just wanted marriage and to be left alone?

I hate being dick-mogged by a fag....

Maybe that's why the girl is disgusted?

I hate being dick-mogged by a fag....
Maybe that's why the girl is disgusted?
She's disgusted because his micropenis is slightly larger than her adolescent clitoris?

One of the reasons I don’t believe in Christianity :feelskek:

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for being degenerate and now you have an entire fuckin country, the most powerful on this planet having reach a level of degeneracy far beyond and not one meteorite in sight

One of the reasons I don’t believe in Christianity :feelskek:

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for being degenerate and now you have an entire fuckin country, the most powerful on this planet having reach a level of degeneracy far beyond and not one meteorite in sight
It’s all by design all social engineered.

I don’t think it’s possible for the world to become even more degenerate than what it already is, but if it somehow gets even more degenerate then it won’t be shocking at all, the low levels that humanity is capable of reaching no longer surprises me anymore

Let's celebrate mentally ill faggot perverts! :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: yaaaaaaaay!

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

The west is done for.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back