Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel being a disgusting fag who doesn't bath isn't an incel trait

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
it just makes you gross. I'm a 5'5" subhuman manlet and I bathe everyday. I wash my hands whenever I use the bathroom and after every meal. I brush my teeth twice a day and floss. When I bathe I clean my asshole and balls so they don't stink all day. I use hand sanitizer regularly as well. I spray air freshener in my apartment so it doesn't smell like a crack den and regularly put candles to leave a lasting aroma. If you don't do this then it doesn't make you truecel. It makes you a disgusting faggot. Hitler was a based interlocutor who was also well enamored with cleanliness and many of his social policies in the third Reich reflected this. Being a disgusting disease rigged rat makes you no better than the jews Hitler aimed to rid of the world.

Just take a shower bro

Tbh, if I dont look after my personal hygiene it makes me feel worse. When I see users here bragging about never showering or not brushing their teeth etc. I dont understand it. It is as if they want a medal/ award for being dirty cunts.

You need to work on your confidence

it just makes you gross. I'm a 5'5" subhuman manlet and I bathe everyday. I wash my hands whenever I use the bathroom and after every meal. I brush my teeth twice a day and floss. When I bathe I clean my asshole and balls so they don't stink all day. I use hand sanitizer regularly as well. I spray air freshener in my apartment so it doesn't smell like a crack den and regularly put candles to leave a lasting aroma. If you don't do this then it doesn't make you truecel. It makes you a disgusting faggot. Hitler was a based interlocutor who was also well enamored with cleanliness and many of his social policies in the third Reich reflected this. Being a disgusting disease rigged rat makes you no better than the jews Hitler aimed to rid of the world.
you do you

Agreed. It's important to take care of your hygiene and health regardless of inceldom.

truecel trait is doing everything to improve and getting nothing.
being a filthy rotting animal just makes you more miserable most of the time.

Hitler was a based interlocutor who was also well enamored with cleanliness and many of his social policies in the third Reich reflected this.
I can confirm this.

third reich = chad reich

truecel trait is doing everything to improve and getting nothing.

nope, seeing foids and normies visibly disgusted by my presence because i smell bad and am unhygienic gives me waves of dopamine. Its the little things in life :feelshaha:

doesn't surprise me. women are morally depraved beasts and their vaginas smell like rotten fish probably from getting eaten out by their Rottweiler on a daily basis.
theyre walking around with unshowered pussy, which has both chad cum and rottweiler cum amalgamating into an unholy cum fusion of death which must smell awful but they get away with it because theyre foids

Most incels shower daily.

I haven't showered in four days

Tbh, if I dont look after my personal hygiene it makes me feel worse. When I see users here bragging about never showering or not brushing their teeth etc. I dont understand it. It is as if they want a medal/ award for being dirty cunts.
More like they entered the next insane zone

Showering every day is cope.

theyre walking around with unshowered pussy, which has both chad cum and rottweiler cum amalgamating into an unholy cum fusion of death which must smell awful but they get away with it because theyre foids
They cover the stench with gallons of scented oils and perfumes. Ironically enough one of the chemicals is most perfumes comes from horse piss :feelskek:

Based I bathe 5 times a day (in mein kraft) heil Hitler

I'm too lazy to shower and I can go a month without showering

I’ve rotted my teeth

Unhygienic degenerate trait not muhhh incel trait

still no pussy for you, brocel

I’ve rotted my teeth
Saysitsover

That’s a mental picture I didn’t need. :feelspuke:

I used to be religious about hygiene, but around 35 or so I just stopped giving a shit. I dream about meeting a young virgin and getting married, but the truth is it isn’t ever gonna happen so why bother with anything.

It’s the one thing I want but will never get, it’s fucking over.

Yeah, our lifes suck so much so why would we make them stinky too?

I used to see this sort of stuff as disgusting until I lived temporarily in the slums where this shit was normal.