Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a dicklet is a punchline

Ogreish

Ogreish

Dicklets rise up
Even when compared to other groups who often face similar ridicule, dicklets quite literally have the short end of the stick. There’s no “body positivity” for dicklets.

Whether or not you have any other qualities is basically irrelevant. It will all be seen as “compensating”. It’s nothing more than a joke. An insult, even.

In short: It’s over for dicklets :feels:

I hope all normies who make fun of small dicks violently perish from natural causes. They deserve eternal torture.

Whenever a normie makes a joke about small dicks I'll bring up ugly roastie beef flaps and watch them seethe in hypocrisy. Pathetic subhumans

I'm a dicklet. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

cant even masturbate efficiently if you are a dicklet, closest one could get to ascending yet you cant even do that optimally

Bill Murray Film GIF

Dicklets have it the worst

only hope is to find some girl with some kind of small pussy syndrome who cant have PIV sex

The Dickpill is a very unique kind of brutality

If you're a dicklet you're fucked basically. You have no chance of "Ascending" As a dicklet I could give a fuck.

If you're short and a dicklet it doesn't matter. Even if you had a big dick you wouldn't be able to use it. But if otherwise... the most brutal pill, indeed.