Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel being a cunt isn't cool retards

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
it just makes you a cunt
stop larping as cunts

1501002965581 1

I agree, being a cunt to blackpilled incels is bad. Save your cunting for the cucks and whores.

The edgier the better.

i am edgy cunt tbh

People here only larp as assholes because normies genuinely enjoy behaving in a nasty manner to each other everywhere you go
go on any social media platform infested by them where there is anonymity or a shady place in a real life where there are no consequences, and they are horrible to eachother. If it was all incels on a level playing field in a world with no normies, chads or foids, we would be walking around hugging eachother, joking around and having serious discussions because there would be no need for toxicity :soy:

Chads are cunts. Qnd there is no way for us to be a chad.

People here wouldn't be cunts if they actually got some cunt tbh.

it just makes you a cunt
stop larping as cunts
Brutal nicepill
People here only larp as assholes because normies genuinely enjoy behaving in a nasty manner to each other everywhere you go
go on any social media platform infested by them where there is anonymity or a shady place in a real life where there are no consequences, and they are horrible to eachother. If it was all incels on a level playing field in a world with no normies, chads or foids, we would be walking around hugging eachother, joking around and having serious discussions because there would be no need for toxicity :soy:

in my experience, people don't really appreciate niceness. you'd think so, but all they seem to do is consider it a sign of weakness. that is the disgusting reality of human nature.

>calls people cunts

>says retard

looks like the OP failed to deliver.
in my experience, people don't really appreciate niceness. you'd think so, but all they seem to do is consider it a sign of weakness. that is the disgusting reality of human nature.

I concur.

edgy generalization that's only true a small portion of the time

can you prove it? unless its in the Astral realms you can't.

You’re right, I’m sorry. I’ll try better

I don't make posts bragging about how massive of a cunt I am like many on here do

I don't brag I just am. a cunt, that is.

There was this guy I was always trying to be nice to and helping him out and he was always an asshole to me. So I just stopped showing him respect and being kind and he stops acting like a prick. He is still an asshole and it was after that I realized that people don't respect you if you respect them.