Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a chad is like living life in easy mode.

Tapsti

Tapsti

Dicklet.
Earning more money. Girls will throw their pussy at you. Even if your a dumbass chad you could earn money by modeling or milking some moneys off rich desperate girls. Hell you could even make someone day just by asking them a question if your a chad. I wish i am a chad.

Basically being chad gives you some of the benefits that a foid has (tutorial mode).

Cope.

While being Chad is certainly a billion times better than being an incel, even Gigachad doesn’t have it nearly as good as a 1/10 landwhale, who in turn doesn’t have it nearly as good as Stacy.

It would be like every day of your life is a political campaign.
You're a celebrity everywhere you go, getting VIP treatment, people wanting to shake your hand, kiss their babies.
People cling to your every word, and no matter what nonsense you say they will still just vote for you.

chad = easy mode
foid = tutorial mode
stacy = tutorial mode with a million hacks
incel = impossible mode, no matter what u do u lose

chad = easy mode
foid = tutorial mode

we incels who survived till now are true real man. chads are pussyes who wouldn't survive in our shoes for one week. They are basically stacey in male body because of how much validation they get. Few dirty looks and words and chad is broken, Error 404

Females still have easier lives than chad

chad = easy mode
foid = tutorial mode
we incels who survived till now are true real man. chads are pussyes who wouldn't survive in our shoes for one week. They are basically stacey in male body because of how much validation they get. Few dirty looks and words and chad is broken, Error 404
This helps me cope a little better

Chads definitely have it easier than us.

No shit. You just discovered America. Congratulations.

Cope.

While being Chad is certainly a billion times better than being an incel, even Gigachad doesn’t have it nearly as good as a 1/10 landwhale, who in turn doesn’t have it nearly as good as Stacy.
Before I enter here I would doubt it.

and that's just one of the reasons i hate chad

Not cope. At the end of the day, men are oppressed.
gigachad is not opressed lol
jermey meeks is living better than 1/10 landwhale and he is a chad, not a gigachad
so stop with your delusional cope

its not just pussy people treat you much better (ie as a fellow human being and not a genetic piece of shit) if you look better

being a foid is legit not even playing the game, you just exist and earn

High IQ Thread

gigachad is not opressed lol
jermey meeks is living better than 1/10 landwhale and he is a chad, not a gigachad
so stop with your delusional cope
The feminist government still don’t care about that. He’s still a male.

Ikr the complete opposite of what I live, shit isn't fair and fuck all Chad's....

Cope.

Imagine being this low-IQ JFL tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

chad = insert disc mode
foid = tutorial mode
stacy = tutorial mode with hax enabled + cockbot on
incel = nightmare mode , enemies respawn , no health regeneration, only way to win is rope. OVER

The feminist government still don’t care about that. He’s still a male.

Imagine being this low-IQ JFL tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: