Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a brokecel makes me want to rope

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I live in a fucking one bedroom apartment and I sleep in the fucking living room. No fucking car. Spent all my remaining money on steam sale. Being a brokecel sucks ass.
I see these Assholess on social media having so much fun in their backyards, having barbecues or pool parties, Sporting some expensive accessories, and driving around town with their new cars.
While I have to walk or take public transportation everywhere like a peasant.
Not only did my parents bring me into this world as an ugly male but they couldn't even give me a life of luxery or atleast a middle class life. Instead I'm living as a broke ugly male.

Just immerse yourself in the games you bought, and try to forget about this shit ass world, man. :feelsbadman:

just start a business and become a millionaire bro we're all given the same chance at birth right?

just start a business and become a millionaire bro we're all given the same chance at birth right?
I hate boomers and bluepillers with their "pick yourself up from your bootstraps" attitude, I can't even get a minimum wage burger flipper job so there is no way I could ever become a business owner.

Do you have a job? How much rent do you pay? Can you live in your parent’s basement rent free? That’s what i do. I barely make above minimum wage and live a luxurious life.

I hate boomers and bluepillers with their "pick yourself up from your bootstraps" attitude, I can't even get a minimum wage burger flipper job so there is no way I could ever become a business owner.
7/10 businesses fail JFL while guys born into rich families get jobs from their parents lol its a fair world tho br0

Do you have a job? How much rent do you pay? Can you live in your parent’s basement rent free? That’s what i do. I barely make above minimum wage and live a luxurious life.
I live with my parents in a one bedroom apartment, that is why I sleep in the living room.
Plus I live in nyc so everything is insanely expensive here so having a minimum wage job is poverty level here.

how many/what kind of games did you buy?

Get into cryptocurrency it is one of the bets ways to escape being broke and become mega rich.

NEET > Workcelling

I know what you mean. We lost the genetic lottery the least parent could have done was be rich so we could at least cope being rich.
Also fuck public transportation, nothing makes one feel more inferior than taking the bus. I am so glad I got my car a few months back. No more bus with mentally retarded people and lowlife scum.

Same

I know what you mean. We lost the genetic lottery the least parent could have done was be rich so we could at least cope being rich.
Also fuck public transportation, nothing makes one feel more inferior than taking the bus. I am so glad I got my car a few months back. No more bus with mentally retarded people and lowlife scum.
I absolutely hate public transportation, especially the trains here in nyc. They all smell like piss, there is a bunch of crazy hobos everywhere, and on every ride some asshole comes into the train spouting some fake sob story about how he needs money for an operation or some shit.
It makes me feel like a bigger subhuman having to go on public transport. Public transport really makes me hate humanity.

I absolutely hate public transportation, especially the trains here in nyc. They all smell like piss, there is a bunch of crazy hobos everywhere, and on every ride some asshole comes into the train spouting some fake sob story about how he needs money for an operation or some shit.
It makes me feel like a bigger subhuman having to go on public transport. Public transport really makes me hate humanity.
Wow that really sounds horrible, way more than where I live. But I guess no matter where you live, public transportation is horrible and a last opportunity for transport for the low-class scum.

I am also a brokecel but I dont really care about expensive stuff like cars and I dont even mind taking the bus everywhere. I would just like to have money so I could travel places.

I actually kind of like taking public transit, It is really funny and interesting sometimes. I seen fights and once a stabbing. Weird crazy people, drunk people, had almost got into a couple fights there until I stand my ground they usually find someone else. One black guy once had a wrench in his hand and showed it to me, then spit in my face and I am like what the fuck was that for. He chased me with it, ill be honest I ran around a sign but didnt completely run away. Then I was so pissed i missed my train cause of that so I followed him and just said fuck it, if he beats me to death with a wrench so what, but I think its more likely I can just punch him out. So I went up to him and hes like why you following me HOMO? Im like "im going to knock you out" Then to my surprise he actually fucked off.

Yeah also seen two girls once huffing computer cleaner, really funny. Makes my boring ass life a LITTLE bit interesting so I dont mind taking transit. If I didnt take transit id have 0 interesting experiences

One black guy once had a wrench in his hand and showed it to me, then spit in my face and I am like what the fuck was that for. He chased me with it, ill be honest I ran around a sign but didnt completely run away. Then I was so pissed i missed my train cause of that so I followed him and just said fuck it, if he beats me to death with a wrench so what, but I think its more likely I can just punch him out. So I went up to him and hes like why you following me HOMO? Im like "im going to knock you out" Then to my surprise he actually fucked off.
Its over for spat-on-the-face-and-did-nothing-about-it-like-a-betacels

Its over for spat-on-the-face-and-did-nothing-about-it-like-a-betacels

Well a crazy black guy with a wrench in his hand at night time with no one around. I at least followed him and challenged him to a fight. Im sure you would have been a lot braver in that situation

Well a crazy black guy with a wrench in his hand at night time with no one around. I at least followed him and challenged him to a fight. Im sure you would have been a lot braver in that situation
I carry a sock-n-lock for that very reason everywhere I go out of my home. One decent swing and anybody wold be done for. Anyways this is a site for beta men.

I carry a sock-n-lock for that very reason everywhere I go out of my home. One decent swing and anybody wold be done for. Anyways this is a site for beta men.

I was looking in my bag for my steel coffee mug but that was the only time I didnt have it. But yeah I mean its easy to carry around a bat and say "Im gonna do this and smash someone with it if anyone fucks with me!" But once actually confronted by a crazy aggressive psycho they are too scared to do shit. I at least confronted him although yes I admit I was a bit scared. I stand up for myself more then most guys and I have broken up some serious beatings by myself when no one else would with 10 other guys around staring. So call me beta all you want but I dont really care because I still have more courage then most