Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a brainlet is the most subhuman trait

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Having an IQ in the double digits is the worst trait you can have giga over if you’re IQ is below 100

Over for you then

my score on the working memory and processing speed components of the iq test, is like 80,
those two components are the most relevant for getting a job and being NT

True. Rationality is what makes humans be humans and not mere animals or plants.

True. Rationality is what makes humans be humans and not mere animals or plants.
Cope :feelshaha::feelshaha:

If rationality was important foids wouldn’t be sleeping with chads who are clearly damaging for them

Chads and normie Cucks would be more reasonable as well

my score on the working memory and processing speed components of the iq test, is like 80,
Interesting; This reveals why my life is the way it is as a non neuro typical short term memory loss neet.

Having an IQ in the double digits is the worst trait you can have giga over if you’re IQ is below 100
mine is 90, and I suffer daily cause of it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I haven't been spending enough time here in recent weeks.

My VIQ is , quite sadly, 112.

I haven't been spending enough time here in recent weeks.

My VIQ is , quite sadly, 112.

where did the 112 iq for jews even come from?

Send link

I'm a braincel; its also bad to be a braincel as you can't relate to foids / normies

mine is around avg so i might be double digit jfl

Can relate sadly, being inferior both physically and intellectually makes me incredibly suicidal. It's like i'm the ultimate failure, a true genetic error.

Last edited: