Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a BLACK manlet is the equivalent of being born disabled in Sparta

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Blacks find most media success in Sports and Entertainment. So a majority of people are brainwashed to think that we are ALL super tall, athletic, and gifted with fast-twitch muscles who are naturally gifted in sports.

So when a 5'3 black man appears, what purpose does he serve? He is disowned by his own community, because black parents OBSESS over school sports. When a black manlet wants to talk about his dream to become a nuclear physicist or astronomer, his parents just say "uh-huh". When a black manlet says, "who you got going to the NBA finals?" his parents will keep talking and won't STFU.

It’s over for Hartcels.

quote from Lipstick alley

So I went on a date with an amazing and handsome man. He is everything I have ever wanted in a man. We have soo much in common and i can actually see myself dating him... however he is short af! I am 5'3 and this dude is probably no taller than 5'5. I feel bad for being super shallow but I have always dated taller men. He has a beautiful face and could have easily been a model if he was taller . But I'm not sure if I can see him again. I don't think I am willing to settle. Would you date a perfect man that is short? Should I give him another chance? He really likes me and I don't want to break his heart but idk y'all

The height pill is brutal for black guys, NBA and NFL potray blacks as tall athletic specimens. Reality is the average white American is close to an inch taller than the average black, and Europeans are even taller.

Don't want to encourage any shortcels here to suicide but If i was shorter than like 5'5 I would probably have killed myself long time ago.

The height pill is brutal for black guys, NBA and NFL potray blacks as tall athletic specimens. Reality is the average white American is close to an inch taller than the average black, and Europeans are even taller.
(((They))) are ruining my life

Being manlet, full stop.
We should get disabilitybux.

I hate being a manlet

Being manlet, full stop.
We should get disabilitybux.
Being short is described as a disability in the bible, similar to leprosy the tax collector Zacchaeus was described as such

"Hurr-durr iz uhll 'bout FaZe" - about every tallcel on this forum.

i agree you really have to be super ugly/borderline autistic to be taller than 5'10 and incel
5'10 is still manlet territory, unless your fraud game is on point.

nah bro a super genjutsu would be better than real sex
Until we all eventually turn into White Zetsu for some stupid, emotionally unstable rabbit roastie to act as her betabux soldiers with which she will wage war against her siblings, but the few centuries of hyper realistic VR will have been worth it.

Last edited:
become a rapper, don't understand why black people don't do it

everyone is already an aspiring rapper, everyone has a soundcloud

I wouldn't mine making christian rap. But my voice is too deep and monotone

lol, strong analogy. I feel for you guys. Also lipstick alley is cancer

5'4" black manlet checking in :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

You say that as if any race can't do the same thing.

Just another reason why the ghetto black community will continue to fail. They value rap, sports, and thuggery over education.

Just another reason why the ghetto black community will continue to fail. They value rap, sports, and thuggery over education.
Even middle and upper middle class black families love this stuff.

They will say that it is ruining the community, etc....but still allow their adolescent kids listen to this shit. Still, allow their daughters to date thugs, and still haven't caught on that STEM is the ONLY way to go.

"Prince was 5'2 too and he slayed!"
Just become one of the most famous musicians of all time. It's not that hard.

imagine being a black guy with a small dick
constantly disappointing -everyone-

I wish we lived under Spartan principles, then we would have just been killed and spared a life of agony.

I wish we lived under Spartan principles, then we would have just been killed and spared a life of agony.
looked pretty normal physically until age 12

Know a short ugly black guy who got into a relationship with a short ugly white girl. She cheated on him.

It's over.

Know a short ugly black guy who got into a relationship with a short ugly white girl. She cheated on him.

It's over.
Somehow, I've known its been over for years now

It's over.

yeah any white chick that gets with a short ugly black guy is confirmed to have serious mental issues. no matter how unspeakable she is

yeah any white chick that gets with a short ugly black guy is confirmed to have serious mental issues. no matter how unspeakable she is

They were looksmatch, and were a couple but never had sex. They shared the same likes for vidya and anime. He bought heraa lot of stuff. She still cheated on him by sleeping with a better looking guy.

fuckin goals tbh. What's the work environment like?

Last edited:
fuckin goals tbh. What's the work environment like?

Depends. Sometimes the bosses are absolute asshole cucks and other times it's chill. It all really depends on who's in your team because when Busy Season arrives it gets hella stressful. If everyone has the "get the work done and go" mentality, it's chill and a breeze. I just fucking hate the company parties you have to go to. Also dealing with roastie incompetence on the daily and having to stay overtime because of it really makes you want to go ER. All in all, I had enough of the wagecuck life tbh and am planning to go NEET ASAP.