Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a bitter douche towards women won’t get me a gf, but being nice to women didn’t help much either

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Captain
★★
17d 20h 18m
Being nice for 22 years got me nothing but getting shit on.

But now that I’ve taken the blackpill, it’s actually satisfying I know I can give up. I can sit back, and subjugate and verbally abuse 50% of the population

Women have refused to give me the only thing of value they possess. Therefore I refuse to give them the only thing of value women would want out of an inkwell; silence and conformity

instead I will encourage all foids, whichever I meet online, to all kill themselves. Truly and heartfelt, will encourage any and all foids to kill themselves. And if my efforts are fruitless I will just harass them and threaten rape until they block me.

A better cope than being a simp allowing himself to get shit on all the time, even if it means sacrificing any chance of ascending, and a lack of friends or social interaction.

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

الله اكبر
★★★
24d 14h 2m
instead I will encourage all foids, whichever I meet online, to all kill tjemsleves. Truly and heartfelt, will encourage any and all foids to Jill themselves. And if my efforts are fruitless I will just harass them and threaten rape until they block me.
giga based fuck all whores, blackpill taught me to never trust those chad-only cumdumpsters they'd rather choose abusive chadfucktards than loyal trucels

Man

Man

No Bitches?
★★★★
33d 16h 58m
Soys love to spout the virtues of being taken advantage of, yes incel give your attention, respect, and a little extra to women, if they take it and only return a cold shoulder or sly remark then that shouldn't influence your interactions for the next woman !!! :soy:

Don't learn from predictable behaviors, be the sheep they want you to be! :foidSoy:

Using the good-faith principle when you interact with people that will predictably only use the bad-faith principle is fucking stupid as fuck.

Last edited:
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism
★★★★★
11d 4h 29m
Based but you should also exercise a certain degree of caution. Threatening rape straddles a thin gray line legally iirc.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★
139d 3h 14m
I just ignore them unless they show friendliness or flirting.

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
38d 10h 35m
It’s just your personality :soy:

BadStartingStats

BadStartingStats

Greycel
2d 10h 40m
instead I will encourage all foids, whichever I meet online, to all kill themselves. Truly and heartfelt, will encourage any and all foids to kill themselves. And if my efforts are fruitless I will just harass them and threaten rape until they block me.

I do a bit of lite chadfishing. I don't focus on verbal abusing them but I'll emotionally fuck with them and waste their time

Took my roomates friends pictures. I normally chat with them. And then I set up a date a decent bit away. Usually in the city for dinner so she has to uber. The spam of messages I get when they realize like an hour after the time that I'm not coming is lifefuel. Usually I tell them they looked bigger or uglier irl so I left.

D

Dokes

Officer
★★★
4d 8h 3m
Just not worth the effort they use to being abused by Chads the vile whores

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC ENTITLEMENT "
★★★★★
73d 8h 43m
I do a bit of lite chadfishing. I don't focus on verbal abusing them but I'll emotionally fuck with them and waste their time

Took my roomates friends pictures. I normally chat with them. And then I set up a date a decent bit away. Usually in the city for dinner so she has to uber. The spam of messages I get when they realize like an hour after the time that I'm not coming is lifefuel. Usually I tell them they looked bigger or uglier irl so I left.
Based

Puppeter

Puppeter

Mythic
38d 27m
giga based fuck all whores, blackpill taught me to never trust those chad-only cumdumpsters they'd rather choose abusive chadfucktards than loyal trucels
Notice how we get accused that its our behavior that we don't have foids
Like saying to a homeless person you hate money you hate being rich

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
47d 18h 42m
When in doubt, be a douche.

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

Recruit
★★★★★
11d 20h 56m
The truth is, parents don't tell you to be a nice guy because it helps your life or your development in any way.

They do it because they want to look like a good parent and they want an obedient bitch boy that's easy to raise

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
32d 2h 49m
Playing the bitter douche role when interacting with foids actually feels good so if you're incel why would you have any other approach

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Sexhaver exterminator
★★
12d 16h 9m
Playing the bitter douche role when interacting with foids actually feels good so if you're incel why would you have any other approach
Yup

R

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
109d 4h 32m
You are either born with enough looks, or you dont

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Perculator
12h 37m
Being nice for 22 years got me nothing but getting shit on.

But now that I’ve taken the blackpill, it’s actually satisfying I know I can give up. I can sit back, and subjugate and verbally abuse 50% of the population

Women have refused to give me the only thing of value they possess. Therefore I refuse to give them the only thing of value women would want out of an inkwell; silence and conformity

A better cope than being a simp allowing himself to get shit on all the time, even if it means sacrificing any chance of ascending, and a lack of friends or social interaction.
Chadfishing is also a great cope. Wasting foids time and playing with their emotions is always a good time.