Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being a Billionaire requires impulse control

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Z9TBN1V83xU?si=kF79z-k9YaPK0ghO

So many Billionaires, only 21 are Niggers.

Every Nigger I know is low trust, they never trust anyone and they completely lack impulse control. Remember, there are currently roughly as much Niggers as there are Non-Aryan Caucasians.

Only a handful of Niggers can build wealth.

Also, curiously enough all of these have high European admixture.

Being a billionaire requires inheriting something. There's nothing to inherit when ur dad went out to get milk.

Delayed gratification correlates with success it's well known

So whites and asians will be made extinct by (((you))) as planned I am guessing? :feelsohh::feelshehe:
Yes, it will be just blacks and curries since they are the true kangz. Blacks made all other races through yakuub, while curries ran the world via akhand bharat

Being a billionaire needs millions of money.

didn’t know that. In America jews are mostly marrying non-jews last I heard
Israel birth rate is 3. All the Arab countries birth rates are 2+. You all are the biggest fakecels :feelsseriously:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Z9TBN1V83xU?si=kF79z-k9YaPK0ghO

So many Billionaires, only 21 are Niggers.

Every Nigger I know is low trust, they never trust anyone and they completely lack impulse control. Remember, there are currently roughly as much Niggers as there are Non-Aryan Caucasians.

Only a handful of Niggers can build wealth.

Also, curiously enough all of these have high European admixture.

Based thread bro. Niggers are something we are supposed to own, not them owning anything.

Israel birth rate is 3. All the Arab countries birth rates are 2+. You all are the biggest fakecels :feelsseriously:
Other Jews have sex
“You are all fakecels”

being a billionaire requires jew

Cope just go to Israel. You can commit any crimes you want on Arabs there and not face any trouble
Thugmaxxing is cope when sub 4.