Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a beardcel is brutal

Can you grow facial hair

• No

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • A little

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • I'm beardmaxxed

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
27yo and I've never shaved in my life. All I have are a few whiskers on my chin. My cheeks are bare as a baby's bottom. On top of that I'm a 5 ft 1 blackcel. It's OVER. Facial hair is the most basic masculine trait. Without a beard, you will never be seen as a man by other men or by women. It's the most brutal display of low test.

Sand genes have cursed me with the opposite problem (too much hair).

beardz are cope for baldcelz

no girl prefferz a bald , beardedmaxx man over a high tier hair , no facial hair man

Long beard is one of the first signs of LDAR aside from bad hygiene.

A beard alone can’t make you chad but it’s better than nothing in some cases… I wish I could grow one

27yo and I've never shaved in my life. All I have are a few whiskers on my chin. My cheeks are bare as a baby's bottom. On top of that I'm a 5 ft 1 blackcel. It's OVER. Facial hair is the most basic masculine trait. Without a beard, you will never be seen as a man by other men or by women. It's the most brutal display of low test.
not ovER, arabs can get a decent beard at 15 and they are subhuman for white foids
beard is male gaze shit
Im youngcel so my beard is shit but i shave every week

I have a 10/10 beard, medium-long, duck-tailed styled, perfectly groomed and super clean. My barber is proud of me. 100% italian style.
It's essential to turn my ugly ass face from 3,8/10 to a solid 4,25/10 :feelskek::feelsrope: Still ugly but i just love my beard and i haven't found anybody that beardmogs me yet. Is the only good feature i have. The only field i'm a gigamogger into.

Growing a beard can help hide weak chin and rounded face. It also helps bald men improve their looks. Being bald with a decent beard is better than being bald without it. Having a beard is always a plus for incels. It's the closest thing men have to make up.

Girls prefer pretty boys and those feminine hairless looking faggots anyways

Better than have patchy pubes that grow irregularly on your face, Honestly blackcels probably have it worse when it comes to beardmaxxing, besdes low east asian

Can you grow facial hair

A neckbeard and then it's growing faster on one side and slower on the other.

What I gathered from my research is that teenage girls prefer pretty boys and women prefer masculine men, particularly during ovulation.
I would say it depends on where the foid is from rather than her age, in some feminine asian shithole there are probably foids who still like pretty boys when they are old while in my location I’ve never seen a foid lust over feminine guys regardless if she is at age 10 yo or 15 yo or 20 yo+.

Relatable, but that wouldn’t be an issue if I had good bone structure

beard looks good

Beard is only good to cover up a subhuman jaw

Beard is only good to cover up a subhuman jaw
My beard pattern is perfect for that because it grows like mista White's beard or one on Gordon Freeman from Half-life

I can only grow a very patchy hair on the neck, and Im taking oral minoxidil, while all male relatives in my family, including my father, can grow a full thick beard.

Its over. :feelsrope:

I have a mustache and can only grow small chin hairs. I never saw my dad with a beard so its safe to say I cant get one

for some reason I cant grow facial hair, only chin hairs and a patchy mustache

Im growing a beard out right now and its almost done its been like 4 months I think it will finish in 2 more months
if you can't grow a full beard in under a month its OVER

The beardpill is brutal.
I notice that basically ALL the examples of attractive black men (that aren't obviously just white mixed) I've seen have good facial hair genes.

How is it over?

alot of people I know they said it took a year for them to grow a beard
Aren't you curry? All the curries I know were beardmaxxed in like the 7th grade and can grow full beards in like a week.