Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a 27 year old virgin isn’t just unattractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
It’s also creepy as fuck. Any woman regardless of age would be scared, the implications are really bad. But tbh I can’t really tell if that’s really a problem or it’s just looks and the fact that I’m a virgin loser doesn’t mean anything really. Maybe girls just see in ugly and instantly assume I’m an incel but even if that’s the case the assumed virginity is a failo regardless. Whether you are or not an incel if women assume so then it’s over.

If you're a virgin after 18, it's over.

Larp as a sex haver

I have no idea what people think of me, but I assume that 95% of people think I’m a virgin just because of my looks (they have no idea that I use money to by-pass woman’s looks standards so that I can fuck them, I’ve fucked over 100 times but the average person who meets me will have no idea about that).

soy chromosone xx

If you can't get free sex, then buy sex.

This is true.

being a virgin at that age just spells inadequacy to women.

From what I've seen after age 20 or so normalfags just assume you've had sex at some point, especially women. It comes so easily to them that they can't fathom wanting for it and not getting it.
Once you open your mouth they can start making assumptions though.

you're not considered unattractive... you're just completely written off. being considered anything, would be a blessing

From what I've seen after age 20 or so normalfags just assume you've had sex at some point, especially women. It comes so easily to them that they can't fathom wanting for it and not getting it.
Yeah I’m kinda fucked up after a certain point in life, I think I lost lots of brain cells in the amry

It's also abnormal for most people. For them it's part of everyone's life to have sex. Having your first time is part of becoming an adult.
It’s cuz I’m deformed

you're not considered unattractive... you're just completely written off. being considered anything, would be a blessing
Yeah true I don’t exist at all might as well kms at this point

It's also abnormal for most people. For them it's part of everyone's life to have sex. Having your first time is part of becoming an adult.
This

Laro and say your having a dry spell