Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a 0/10 for a day

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
3 weeks ago i got a surgery on my nose (it wasn't cosmetic btw), anyway 3 days after the surgery my face was deformed, my nose and cheeks swollen, etc. I was legit a 0/10.
So i went to the doctor and while i was waiting i looked at a decent looking women, usually this kind of whores look at me for a second and then they realize i'm ugly af and start looking at other direction, in this case she analizes my face for a second and then laughs. It's obvious that my face is deformed and i'm in pain, that's why i'm waiting on a hospital, why tf would this evil whore laugh?
Anyway the doctor send me to the pharmacy to get an injection to lower the inflamation, i go there and talk to a guy and buy this shit, then he told a 40 yo woman to give me the injection, she looks at me with the biggest face of disgust i've seen and says "but why me?". I didn't understand why she was so rude till i realized that the injection had to be done on my butt, she took like 5 min but when she came back i felt good knowing that it would be a torture for her to watch my ass lmao

Before i thought that deformedcel were lying when they said that women wanted them dead but after this i know that is 100% true. They will laugh and humilliate you at every chance they have.
Anyway now i feel a bit better about being a 2/10, at least i'm invisible to the evil whores
Btw i talked to 2 guys 1 while waiting on the hospital, the other the guy on the pharmacy and they treated me like a normal human being, but the whores are in theory the more empathetic gender lmao

God, I cannot imagine being an objective 1/10 naturally. Would you even reach age 25 before killing yourself?

God, I cannot imagine being an objective 1/10 naturally. Would you even reach age 25 before killing yourself?
lmao i don't think so every women i met that day treated me like shit and humilliate me, imagine that every day of ur life

Mine was the exact opposite. My face was deformed before surgery.

lmao my surgery wasn't cosmetic tho i still have the same shitty face
It's been 2 months since I got the surgery. My nose looks good from profile but my front looks utter shit because of swelling. I hope they didn't botch something.

This is just as likely as being a superchad. Life can be so cruel.

It's been 2 months since I got the surgery. My nose looks good from profile but my front looks utter shit because of swelling. I hope they didn't botch something.
lmao i hope it goes well for u my surgery was septoplasty with turbinate reduction and i don't know what other shit but i think my nose is worse than before lmao i still can't breath trough my nose

Well the course of action here is clear.
Blow up the hospital.

lmao i hope it goes well for u my surgery was septoplasty with turbinate reduction and i don't know what other shit but i think my nose is worse than before lmao i still can't breath trough my nose
Thanks bro. My nose was always blocked before surgery. At least I can breathe through one nostril now. It's not enough but better than nothing.

I had 3 or 4 nose nose operations and they all were failures, I have very sad sinuses and usually can't breath through my nose

I had 3 or 4 nose nose operations and they all were failures, I have very sad sinuses and usually can't breath through my nose
yea same here i fear that this operation was a failure tbh but i won't go to another one, i'll just accept my retarded genetics and i'll keep breathing through my mouth like a braindead

yea same here i fear that this operation was a failure tbh but i won't go to another one, i'll just accept my retarded genetics and i'll keep breathing through my mouth like a braindead
I didn't even have to pay for them though, I got them with tax payers money jfl

3 weeks ago i got a surgery on my nose (it wasn't cosmetic btw), anyway 3 days after the surgery my face was deformed, my nose and cheeks swollen, etc. I was legit a 0/10.
So i went to the doctor and while i was waiting i looked at a decent looking women, usually this kind of whores look at me for a second and then they realize i'm ugly af and start looking at other direction, in this case she analizes my face for a second and then laughs. It's obvious that my face is deformed and i'm in pain, that's why i'm waiting on a hospital, why tf would this evil whore laugh?
Anyway the doctor send me to the pharmacy to get an injection to lower the inflamation, i go there and talk to a guy and buy this shit, then he told a 40 yo woman to give me the injection, she looks at me with the biggest face of disgust i've seen and says "but why me?". I didn't understand why she was so rude till i realized that the injection had to be done on my butt, she took like 5 min but when she came back i felt good knowing that it would be a torture for her to watch my ass lmao

Before i thought that deformedcel were lying when they said that women wanted them dead but after this i know that is 100% true. They will laugh and humilliate you at every chance they have.
Anyway now i feel a bit better about being a 2/10, at least i'm invisible to the evil whores
Btw i talked to 2 guys 1 while waiting on the hospital, the other the guy on the pharmacy and they treated me like a normal human being, but the whores are in theory the more empathetic gender lmao

perfect and simple image of 2019

Sinuous infection I assume, I've had similar problems

I have sinintus and really bad tinnitus in my ears jfl I'm absolute genetic trash
lmao i too have grave tinnitus i need to sleep with white noise otherwise i go mad

I have sinintus and really bad tinnitus in my ears jfl I'm absolute genetic trash
I know that feel bro. I have the shittiest nose in the world. I haven't been able to breathe thru my nose since I was 19. After surgery I still can't breathe through my nose properly. It fucked my face, life perspective and everything.

Got a rhinoplasty? And they say we don’t try
I’ve had ringing in my ears for as long as I can remember.

lmao i don't think so every women i met that day treated me like shit and humilliate me, imagine that every day of ur life
Welcome to my world buddy boyo

There must be a reason.....
Unrelated to your looks....

Yeah no. Foids are just savages.

Which of the 2 is worse in your opinion
sinusitis or tinnitus? sinusitis by far tbh i legit can't breath through my nose at all. tinnitus doesn't annoy me anymore tbh now i just sleep with white noise and don't even think about it. While im awake there's usually sound enough so i don't suffer tinnitus
Welcome to my world buddy boyo
i feel you bro i thought being invisible was bad lmao it's 1000 times better than being humilliated constantly dunno how u can live like that
There must be a reason.....
Unrelated to your looks....

Yeah no. Foids are just savages.
people who think that women aren't evil af never experienced this or they are compeltely retarded

sinusitis or tinnitus? sinusitis by far tbh i legit can't breath through my nose at all. tinnitus doesn't annoy me anymore tbh now i just sleep with white noise and don't even think about it. While im awake there's usually sound enough so i don't suffer tinnitus
Same, although at the start last year when I first got tinnitus it was awful, but with my sinintus I sometimes am about to fall asleep then when I automatically try breathing through my nose I suddenly wake up and have a panic attack and I end up awake all night cause of it , I literally only sleep when I pass out from exhaustion from lack of sleep

Brutal OP , I’m sorry. What a fucking bitch the foid is for laughing and the other bitch that gave you the injection , Like it’s your job bitch

Brutal OP , I’m sorry. What a fucking bitch the foid is for laughing and the other bitch that gave you the injection , Like it’s your job bitch
yea all women are like that, i like to think that my mother wouldn't be such a bitch so i can stand living with her but tbh i think she would be a piece of shit too
Same, although at the start last year when I first got tinnitus it was awful, but with my sinintus I sometimes am about to fall asleep then when I automatically try breathing through my nose I suddenly wake up and have a panic attack and I end up awake all night cause of it , I literally only sleep when I pass out from exhaustion from lack of sleep
damn that's awful i go to bed when i'm exhausted too but i fell asleep quickly, my problem is that i wake up as tired as when i went to sleep. I will do a sleep test this month or the next to see wtf is happening to me because i can't live like this anymore lmao