Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being 4'11 is absolutely brutal

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
How this guy even copes?
3793727 1701357500650

Read the thread in the quote:

I have short parents: 5'5" and 4'8", so I expected to be short my whole life. I predicted around 5'4"-5'6". Then at age 16, I went to the doctor and was told I was just about done growing out of the blue. I was only around 4'10" and 1/2", and was told that I'd get another inch or two max if I was lucky. I ended up growing only another half inch.

I'm now 26 years old, male, white, and am exactly 4'11". I had no idea when I initially found out I was done growing how much of an impact height has on a person's life. As I got older and went to university, I got to learn how society treats very short men first-hand.

It's I had so many hopes and dreams for my life that got completely squashed directly due to the fact that I'm 4 foot fucking 11. First of all, it's insanely embarrassing to be this short around normal-sized guys in general. Whenever I hang out with my two best friends who are 5'10" and 6'2", I feel so fucking small around them and it seriously bothers me. They've even mentioned they feel slightly uncomfortable having me around at times too due to me being so much shorter than them and them having to look down to talk to me and such. Anytime I have to interact with another people in person, my height usually becomes problematic as the average guy usually has around 10-12 inches on me. I've been to events and been in groups of guys where every guy in the conversation was 10+ inches taller than me, and due to that I am often completely overlooked as a contributor in the conversation. It's fucking bs that whenever I talk with a group of normal-sized guys, they all have to look way down every single time I say something just to listen to me. It makes me feel like I'm their little brother. The same issue arises when they talk to me directly and I have to look way up at them, making me feel like a complete subhuman.

I've started several successful businesses in the past, but at the business conferences I go to, everybody just assumes I have absolutely no knowledge or experience. It's impossible for me to have any sort of real status in the professional world and I'm often treated like a child by my colleagues.

Being a man who is under 5 feet tall is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Guys will make fun of your height and mock you behind your back. At 4'11", I'm bordering on actual midget height and people often ask me if I'm a legal midget or just very short. Average-sized guys will see a 4'11" guy and talk about how damn short he is and laugh at him discreetly.

One of the worst things about being my height is having to shop in the Kid's Department for clothes that fit. At 4'11" 120 lbs, Kid's Large shirts fit me the best. Being a 26 year old man who needs to shop in the kids department for clothes that fit properly is humiliating. I get stares and glances from other shoppers and sometimes workers while I'm there. This experience is always a constant reminder that I'll never be the size of a real adult in my lifetime - I will live life at the height of an average 12 year old boy.

I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead. But I just wanted to rant about the fact that being 4'11" as a guy has subjected me to a life of constant embarrassment, humiliation, and mockery. It's bs that I somehow ended up being a man under 5 feet tall. At 4'11", I'm 11 inches under average height for a male. As a result, whenever I hang out with average-sized people or pretty much anyone, I feel very short in comparison. I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.

Attachments

• 3793727_1701357500650.png
    3793727_1701357500650.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 381
>so I will just focus on improving myself instead

No man should be under 5 foot. His mom really fucked him up with her 4'8 genes.

I can’t even imagine going through that, I wish him the best. That’s insane

god forbids he somehow had kids and ends up having a son..

"I personally know a guy who's bald 5'0 and he absolutely has no problem with getting bitches, solely thanks to his sheer pERsoynality. And have you ever been to Gym or getting a haircut too?" :foidSoy: :soy:

Last edited:
Just attend an alpha male boot camp

1 inch shorter than me. I wonder if being white and that height is different to brown in certain ways. It would be more surprising to people, that's for sure. More of a genetic anomaly than say a turbomanlet curry, rice or latino.

1 inch shorter than me. I wonder if being white and that height is different to brown in certain ways. It would be less expected, that's for sure.
Damn i didn't knew i could be taller than someone here, iam 5'2

>so I will just focus on improving myself instead
The only improvement that would actually help him is LL surgery. Even then If he gets the maximum amount of inches (I think it's 6 inches?) And assuming the surgery doesn't fuck him up he will still only reach 5'5 (it is a lot better then 4'11 tho)

Much love and respect for the brother and his hustle, I hope he is alive and going

The only improvement that would actually help him is LL surgery. Even then If he gets the maximum amount of inches (I think it's 6 inches?) And assuming the surgery doesn't fuck him up he will still only reach 5'5 (it is a lot better then 4'11 tho)
I've heard of a guy gaining 20 cm which is nearly 8 inches with LL

I've heard of a guy gaining 20 cm which is nearly 8 inches with LL
No way?

I'm sure he looks pretty weird tho since his legs will be really long compared to his torso.

Hope he's living better tho

His life is hell. He should give up being around normal people, they will treat him this way no matter what. He should connect with midgets. I get treated this way by guys 4+ inch taller than me, for him is even much worse.

It's hia personality why he's lonely :soy: :foidSoy:

I just called 411 bro...

They sure know a lot!

I'm now 26 years old, male, white, and am exactly 4'11

His only hope : SEAmaxxx

Being shorter than your dad who's already a manlet is a fate worse than death. I would not wish that upon even my enemies.

There is a sub5 currycel at my work who is like 4"9ft-4"10ft and he also limps. Literally never began for him

His parents should have given him growth hormones as a child. I wish my parents did that

Rip for this brother in hell. Reading about his dreams etc is heartbreaking. He actually at one point thought this cruel world would treat him with respect...

I’m 5’6 or 5’7 (too nervous to measure myself nowadays I get ultra suifuel from doing it) and close to killing myself but if I was stuck 4’11 I’d have ended it long ago

"I personally know a guy who's bald 5'0 and he absolutely has no problem with getting bitches, solely thanks to his sheer pERsoynality. And have you ever been to Gym or getting a haircut too?" :foidSoy: :soy:
Does he work in the financial sector and is super rich too? You may know my friend Stewart! That guy is a shark!

If he has a good personality he will be drowning in pussy
If he is white he can get an Asian gf
:feelstastyman:

He should take a shower

Brutal, even most of this forum mogs him

Imagine all the legroom he has on an airplane seat... Gotta look on the bright side. :forcedsmile:

Just link the post instead of low resolution screenshots.

He should improve his personality :foidSoy:

I'm curious if he got told in the soyddit comments to be confident and go to they gym