Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being 3/10 or below facially is awful

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
When I look at pictures of myself it makes me feel like god was just fucking around with the character creator to see what sort of weird shit he could make. I also was kinda spergy as kid even though I never really had social anxiety so that just made it worse, not that it's even my fault when mild sperginess literally runs in the family for the men on my dad's side. My parents think I spend all my time cooped up because I want to. In reality I'd much rather go out and do fun shit with people but I have literally nobody to go do anything with. I don't have a single friend at all.

I am sorry Bro.
I hope you will at least have some friends soon.
If not, we are here :feelsokman:

It’s brutal, you’re not taken seriously or just completely ignored.

I wanna ride my bike into public when I see my face.

When I look at pictures of myself it makes me feel like god was just fucking around with the character creator to see what sort of weird shit he could make. I also was kinda spergy as kid even though I never really had social anxiety so that just made it worse, not that it's even my fault when mild sperginess literally runs in the family for the men on my dad's side. My parents think I spend all my time cooped up because I want to. In reality I'd much rather go out and do fun shit with people but I have literally nobody to go do anything with. I don't have a single friend at all.

I wanna ride my bike into public when I see my face.
:feelsseriously:

It's ok brocel. I'm baldcel with little hair on top of my ugly ass face I wear my hoodie everywhere I go now at least I can look like a druggie instead of being a homeless man. Druggie > homeless in smv.