Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Behold, the subhuman freak who impregnated my mother and RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
My father, who I am EXACTLY like in every physical way. We are like twins.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of my problems is because of him. Every single part of my physical subhumanity comes directly from him, even my tiny dick. All the bad things that have ever happened to me, both online and IRL, are because of him. The reason I am posting here is because of him.

He should never have been allowed to breed.

I FUCKING HATE HIM WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY BEING.

And I hate my Mum for breeding with him.

And I hate God.

Last edited:
View attachment 222973
This is him from the last few years, he is now an old man in his early 60s.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of my problems is because of him. Every single part of my physical subhumanity comes directly from him, even my tiny dick. All the bad things that have ever happened to me, both online and IRL, are because of him. The reason I am posting here is because of him.

He should never have been allowed to breed.

I FUCKING HATE HIM WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY BEING.

And I hate my Mum for breeding with him.

And I hate God.
JustGetDoxxed Theory

Remind me of 1500m gold medalist matt centro tattoo across his chest " like father,like son"

I do not blame him for genes, I blame him for unadventurous ubringing

I can understand your hatred for your father but he isn’t the sole reason as to why you’re incel.
Hes ugly too right? Yet he managed to procreate. That was possible in his time but not in our current time.

The bulk of our hatred should be towards society who has allowed this to happen.

JustGetDoxxed Theory

I wasn't sure about the pic when I posted it, I lost my bottle and deleted it because I just don't want to get into legal trouble (I have no contact with him and he is/was in the Police anyway), I don't give a fuck otherwise.

I can understand your hatred for your father but he isn’t the sole reason as to why you’re incel.

Believe me, he is.

Hes ugly too right? Yet he managed to procreate.

I have never understood any of it tbh, the mindfuck of it has always made my life even worse. It seems he somehow emotionally manipulated women even though he was hideous, tiny dicked and top of this actually obese. He allegedly cheated on my Mum all the time when they were together. I don't know how he physically managed sex as well as getting it, especially seeming that he often went for fat women.

I wasn't sure about the pic when I posted it, I lost my bottle and deleted it because I just don't want to get into legal trouble (I have no contact with him and he is/was in the Police anyway), I don't give a fuck otherwise.

Believe me, he is.

I have never understood any of it tbh, the mindfuck of it has always made my life even worse. It seems he somehow emotionally manipulated women even though he was hideous, tiny dicked and top of this actually obese. He allegedly cheated on my Mum all the time when they were together. I don't know how he physically managed sex as well as getting it, especially seeming that he often went for fat women.
It's potential doxxfuel tbh

I have never understood any of it tbh, the mindfuck of it has always made my life even worse. It seems he somehow emotionally manipulated women even though he was hideous, tiny dicked and top of this actually obese. He allegedly cheated on my Mum all the time when they were together. I don't know how he physically managed sex as well as getting it, especially seeming that he often went for fat women
He lived in a different time. It truly began to get worse for ugly men in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Blaming your father for wanting to reproduce is like blaming him for breathing.
He's alive so he does what living things are supposed to do.

If i give you a female right now, will you not nut in her ?

Can't see him , but brutal tbh

pics or didn't happen

Does it confort you to know that my dad is a chadlite? Im serious

Does it confort you to know that my dad is a chadlite? Im serious
Not really. If my Dad was Chad and completely different to me, I would be FAR less psychologically tormented as I would have an explanation of why he had success with women and why I was so unattractive to women, and so subhuman in general. At least then I could just put it down to losing the genetic lottery like other incels.

Last edited:
Not really. If my Dad was Chad and completely different to me, I would be FAR less psychologically tormented as I would have an explanation of why he had success with women and why I was so unattractive to women, and so subhuman in general. At least then I could just put it down to losing the genetic lottery like other incels.
Your dad managed to fuck your mom because those were different times

Your dad managed to fuck your mom because those were different times

If he was in his 20s or 30s now on Tinder he would literally be laughed at. And be this site's biggest poster.

And your mom is a 6'2 gifastacy right? Yeah, blame the man, not the foid!

And your mom is a 6'2 gifastacy right? Yeah, blame the man, not the foid!

Her family have good genetics, which I missed out on because I'm so like my father. I resent this so much.

I am disgusting subhuman too tbh

I am disgusting subhuman too tbh

Are you my half-brother ?

Seriously though I am wondering if he will ever show up on here and/or PSL. For real that is, not the pics I've posted of him.

Are you my half-brother ?

Seriously though I am wondering if he will ever show up on here and/or PSL. For real that is, not the pics I've posted of him.
dont think so tbh

My father was betabuxx is so over for him