Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BEHOLD A NEW SAINT OF INCELDOM: SAINT NOOB SAIBOT

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Everyone make Saint Noob your avi in celebration for this discovery. White people, hell all people (based on this thread), have not hated a dark skinned man this much for simply being dark skinned since Emmett Till. Saint Noob Saibot, curry that's darker than the blackest nigger in Africa. Curry with the rapey energy of Ten Limbed Elephant Tentacle Gods he obtained thru Kama Sutra exercises stinking of roofies and cumin. He has the ability to simply LOOK at white women and instill in them a sense of fear and dread as dark as his own skin. Get your Beretta 9 mm white bitches, hes gonna LOOK at you wondering why the fuck are you filming yourself, and then WALK AWAY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

2023 09 22 00 16 14 JFL   Curry approaching woman is considered r TerrifyingAsFuck   Incelsis

2023 09 22 00 16 24 JFL   Curry approaching woman is considered r TerrifyingAsFuck   Incelsis

Noob3

Noob5

Noob7

Noob6

Attachments

• 2023-09-21 23_46_25-JFL - Curry approaching woman is considered r_TerrifyingAsFuck _ Incels.is...jpg
    2023-09-21 23_46_25-JFL - Curry approaching woman is considered r_TerrifyingAsFuck _ Incels.is...jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 2023-09-22 00_16_34-JFL - Curry approaching woman is considered r_TerrifyingAsFuck _ Incels.is...jpg
    2023-09-22 00_16_34-JFL - Curry approaching woman is considered r_TerrifyingAsFuck _ Incels.is...jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 82
  • noob4.gif
    noob4.gif
    975.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Noob Saibot is a new idol

Create a gif of him walking up behind her

LMAO mudman saibot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Zozizo

She had a millisecond to identify curry = rapist
Imagine minding your own business & then you're a meme on reddit for soys & foids because of your skin color JFL :feelshaha:

literally i can imagine any other white person or hell even sandnigger(with light brown-tan skin) doing this and it would go unnoticed

weird shitskin curry does it and its r/TerrIfYinglYCreEpY
they all think he would go rape her or someshit its so funny

foids are the biggest fucking racists of all time
i am sure sandniggers are bigger rapists than curries but they fear curries more
so its not patternal recognition but pure racism

foids are the biggest fucking racists of all time
i am sure sandniggers are bigger rapists than curries but they fear curries more
so its not patternal recognition but pure racism
this is literally bold faced racism in your face, and they are completely denying all of it with the ' genetically rapey lookin' clause

imagine if a white man got creeped out by a cvrry girl, some shit like "look at this vgly as$ girl creeping behind me"
the people calling him rac1st and hat1ng on him would be infinite (i censored words because it keeps saying i need approval when i use curse words)
this is literally bold faced r4cism in your face, and they are completely denying all of it with the ' genetically rap3y lookin' clause
foids have the right to judge everybody without consenquences, and get support and praise for it too

Dravidian BBC bull lurking behind his prey, circa 2023.

kek it looks like a Bigfoot sighting

Looks like he wanted to ask her for directions

Looks like he wanted to ask her for directions
they could make they next blair witch viral horror movie together by spreading out this hijinks for 2 hours, but it just accientally leads to the national revival of the KKK

What’s with the shitty red eye makeup?

Jesus Christ.

"That woman's talking to herself and flicking her head around, I'll see if she's ok and needs helps like a good bluepilled gentleman"

"Ahh it's a camera she's talking to, no cause for concern."

Absolutely terrifying. Pants-shittingly so.

Having curry semen close to white vagina is the biggest fear they have as normies condone racial violence

Brutal if they add this curry skin in mk.

Ive never seen something so subhuman :feelsrope:

Having curry semen close to white vagina is the biggest fear they have as normies condone racial violence
That foid is curry though

She had a millisecond to identify curry = rapist
Jesus Christ.

"That woman's talking to herself and flicking her head around, I'll see if she's ok and needs helps like a good bluepilled gentleman"

"Ahh it's a camera she's talking to, no cause for concern."

Absolutely terrifying. Pants-shittingly so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back