Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Behavioural Economics and Inceldom

lordblackpill

lordblackpill

Banned
-
Over the past decade I have noticed a dramatic rise in inceldom that seems to be exponentially increasing every year. Gone our the days of labelling "the loser in his parents basement" as a stereotypical incel but nowadays the average incel is actually an average to above-average guy. Consider that being dateable now for most women means a guy with a white collar job, good income, handsome, tall, and socially well connected. A good about 85% of men in the US are invisible to women. Furthermore many past social institutions such as school, work, and family friends have become dangerous and criminalized spaces to meet prospective women. Title 9 has made sexual harassment an accusation based guilty until proven innocent system. A woman now with little to no evidence can successfully accuse a man of rape and ruin his university and professional career. Many women also make more then men particularly in progressive systems where they are appointed midwit positions and do not face as stringent corporate scrutiny in the progression hierarchy.

Behavioural economics tells us that humans are not rational decisions makers but our guided by their wants and desires to make choices that may be good or bad depending on the outcome. I believe with good certainty that modern technology such as dating apps and social media have utilized male sexual frustration as a catalyst for driving business. As a guy on dating apps you need to get the boost and preferred memberships with good pictures to get remotely any attention. Such efforts are quite futile and if you go out to bars and clubs you are treated to high prices and women getting free drinks. Girls can now date up to the peak of the male status hierarchy while men often date very below them.

It interesting to note how women also scan men for any evidence of conservative views thus eliminating them from sexual behaviour. This is popular in liberal social circles. In the height of the BLM GF propaganda, I noticed many liberal white women on social media were labelling white men as aggressors and demonizing them. If you are a highly attractive white chad you will always get girls but lower tier white guys have emasculated themselves to progressive views for these often one sided relationships. In short this toxic dynamic has poisoned many elements of American society, weakening a once great empire and perhaps leading to a great collapse. The woke doctrine is greatly to blame, as it has shut down the voices of many men.

Wow, greycels really expect me to read all that? :feelshaha:

I believe with good certainty that modern technology such as dating apps and social media have utilized male sexual frustration as a catalyst for driving business.
Great read, OP:feelsokman: