Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beginning to feel dead inside

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
When Im travelling to school or home alone (most of the time) I only feel overwhelming melancholy. I dont even cope by playing vidya on my phone anymore. I just stare out of the window at the same scenery I see everyday. One time someone dropped his metal bottle on the train floor and made some foids:foidSoy: yelp in shock. Meanwhile I barely felt anything in my mind. Im slowly becoming more and more desensitised that even if a man was being killed in front of me i wouldnt care anymore.:society:

Damn these kids nowadays aren't even out of school and already crying like little bitches, lmao.

Damn these kids nowadays aren't even out of school and already crying like little bitches, lmao.
Try being lonely 3/10 face socially anxious 5'4 manlet for 4 years in a row, you will understand

Try being lonely 3/10 face socially anxious 5'4 manlet for 4 years in a row, you will understand
I've been doing this for 31 years now

Beginning? Feeling dead inside has been my life for well over a decade, at this point. :fuk:

I've felt like that for many years, I don't feel any emotions anymore either except anger.

Must find better copes or rope :feelsrope::feelsLSD:

awww shut the fuck up cunt

The drugmaxxing will ease the pain, if not go for something grandER

i knew it was over when i graduated highschool, so i coped with music, weed, studying, and trying to get a good job.

I say what I want, faggot.
Now fuck off back to reddit august 2022 cuck
you don't you piece of shit made by 1$ hooker from Asia.
IncelTear, your home, fuckin homosexual imbecile

You shouldn't FEEL dead inside, you should BE dead inside and outside