Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before you came across the black pill or at least this forum, what would make you legit excited and happy?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
For me it was building games like mincraft or factorio. The only escape that actually made me not care about incel / blackpill shit for a while.

This site doesnt make me happy though. Its just a cope

Nothing has made me happy but I used to enjoy video games a lot

Playing GTA, Zelda games. :soy:

Music and some live streamers

Thinking I would betabuxx a qt3.14 white blonde blue eyed gf

I guess video games and music. Those were my last copes. I don't remember being "happy" though. All my positive memories have been poisoned

Giggling to myself about torturing females.

The same shit now. Games, music etc etc

mostly anime merchandise tbh it took 3 weeks for something to arrive so the wait was lifefuel somehow

Music, grand strategy games. Also Elite: Dangerous, spend a lot of time in it. But the hardest cope was Sims where i'm was role-playing like it was me (big happy family, great childhood memories and teenage love experience :cryfeels:).

Before I had anything to do with the blackpill I liked to buy the most expensive clothing brands when my family was well-off and drive around California. Now I just stay in my house.

Nothing really. I was extremely apathetic about doing anything in my life. After finding this forum I've given up any last hope on finding a woman and kinda enjoy playing video games again like I did in my teens.

Not much has changed tbh. Vidya is still the norm

I only know how to distract myself, drowning in escapism isn't happiness.

I was still fucking depressed before this site, and I haven't been truly "happy" since before puberty.

Videogames and movies used to make me happy but that stopped way before I joined.