Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before you believe foids that say "not all girls want chad", remember they have a different version of average than we do

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
A long ass time ago, on a Spanish language channel, a report about extremely ripped bodybuilders came out, and when the coverage was over, the weather bitch said "They're not my type, I'd rather be with a regular guy". Months later, her wedding was featured, and her husband is an athletic military dude.

Understand, when girls hear or read Chad, this is what they have in mind:

Cover6

When they think about a "regular, average guy", THIS is what comes to their mind:

1 Chris Evans Captain America Workout and Diet Plan

Only :bluepill::soy: believe the nonsense that 'girls like dad bods'

It reminds a lot when foids say "Not everyone wants a tall bf, however my bf happends to be 6ft" :lul:

It reminds a lot when foids say "Not everyone wants a tall bf, however my bf happends to be 6ft" :lul:
The Librarian at my college said her husband was 6'4

When they think about a "regular, average guy", THIS is what comes to their mind:

View attachment 586538
If that's "average" then I don't even exist :feelshaha: I'm literally the worst case scenario for a "creepy dude" no. I am the worst case "rapist" because I am short and ugly.... My dick isn't "shaped right" :feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsjuice: shit ain't surprising. If they saw a dark brown poop eyed mutt midget like me they'd call the cops even if I'm minding my own business. God forbid a 5'3 mutt dark brown eyed man with thin wirsts and chubby body breathe. :feelsbadman::feelsclown: then niggas question why I lose my mind. I lost it along with my innocence after discovering what was in the basement. When it was discovered that humanity was the true enemy all along

This is a classic meme :feelshaha: or also when they always randomly bring up their bf height for no god dam reason but to try to brag ... this shit is mad weird :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm subzero, look at my username.
And I'm @erenyeager the man who will cause a mass genocide of 100 percent homosapiens outside of inceldia, look at my name

Cope you got cucked in the end:feelsUgh:
That was Eren Yeager. I am @erenyeager the difference is I'm actually out to 100 percent the job. While Ellen couldnt:shock: because he was a fakecel volcel and was written by a cucked individual. I @erenyeager am my own person and entirely different. I am not 6ft I am 5'3 1/2 and even worse I can't get to 6 feet if I tried to cut my legs open.

But you @Broly managed to get a girl to rub their legs with you. Plus you a couple of centimeters taller :feelsclown:.

Who is the real enemy

Main qimg 714dfa2ebd95815da44f5aa8a2b2eb00 lq

Last edited:
Captain America is an "average male", meanwhile actual average males are 3/10s.
That is true, and I agree, but in foids minds, "average" is your Hollywood athletically built guy. Guys below this threshold are invisible. Truly ugly guys are the creepy ones

The Librarian at my college said her husband was 6'4
I know a librarian who's husband's taller. But I'm not sure of his height. I don't know if she's technically a full librarian yet though.

High Iq
They only want dad bods after they rode the cc and are single moms, ready to take in a vetabuxxer :feelskek:

1-chris-evans-captain-america-workout-and-diet-plan-jpg.586538

Looool that guys so average bro

Holy shit that's fucking brutal
You stole my height tally jfl :feelshaha: but If your facially ugly like you said you are. Then it's understandable:feelsjuice: so no harm. But I swear if you are fakecel

A long ass time ago, on a Spanish language channel, a report about extremely ripped bodybuilders came out, and when the coverage was over, the weather bitch said "They're not my type, I'd rather be with a regular guy". Months later, her wedding was featured, and her husband is an athletic military dude.

Understand, when girls hear or read Chad, this is what they have in mind:

View attachment 586533

View attachment 586538

Lmao the dad bod :feelshaha:

Normgroids are so fucking stupid to believe this meme. The only foids that are accepting of the "dadbod" are the foids that none of the 6+/10 men want, like landwhales, obvious 100+ count tatted pink haired whores, sub5 foids etc etc

As you mentioned in your example of "average" for them

A guy with muscular arms and a potbelly is also the "dad bod" for them :foidSoy:

Lol to them a regular guy IS chad because that is literally all that they see.

Nonchads are basically invisible to them, so to foids being with a non 6ft chad is like being with a worthless defective excuse for a man

If that's "average" then I don't even exist :feelshaha: I'm literally the worst case scenario for a "creepy dude" no. I am the worst case "rapist" because I am short and ugly.... My dick isn't "shaped right" :feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsjuice: shit ain't surprising. If they saw a dark brown poop eyed mutt midget like me they'd call the cops even if I'm minding my own business. God forbid a 5'3 mutt dark brown eyed man with thin wirsts and chubby body breathe. :feelsbadman::feelsclown: then niggas question why I lose my mind. I lost it along with my innocence after discovering what was in the basement. When it was discovered that humanity was the true enemy all along
Very relatable, Im tired of people treating me as an asexual being while I see short girls with tallfags titans all the time.

Very relatable, Im tired of people treating me as an asexual being while I see short girls with tallfags titans all the time.
its horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back