Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Before I commit suicide I will write my masculinist manifesto on Amazon and various incels forums.

Hitler of nazareth

Hitler of nazareth

Self-banned
-
I intend to make poems of misogyny, and hatred towards women. And tell my life experience that led me to intrinsically hate the feminine nature. In a world where men are second-class citizens without any glory, suicide or male rebellion is the only way out.

I intend to incite the masses to an all-out sex war, with the creation of a patriarchal republic. Bringing back the greatness of our male ancestors.

If you ropemax no one will care and no one will read unfortunately. Maybe your mother and your father.

If you ropemax no one will care and no one will read unfortunately. Maybe your mother and your father.
I think he won't ropemaxx only. Bro would probably play CoD

tbh you need to go ER ( in real life)

Redemption for the common good is the only viable alternative. To be a Jesus Christ of men. We will soon regain power brothers.

Kinda based, but no one's gonna publish that

sad truth
Not if I become a literary Marx of rebellion and philosophically channel male rage.

I will be a masculine Marx. I will be remembered as the mastermind behind the extremist fascism that will lead to a male and patriarchal reordering.

I need to accurately express my ideas on paper and the halo effect of my suicide the other work.

Bro, make sure you make many links and upload them Google drive, incels.is, 4chan, archive org, MediaFire, other sites before you rope. email everyone you know, discord dm everyone you know even randoms.

Bro, make sure you make many links and upload them Google drive, incels.is, 4chan, archive org, MediaFire, other sites before you rope. email everyone you know, discord dm everyone you know even randoms.
The more people you dm the better, the more likely there is a chance of leak of your manifesto to the press. ER literally had the whole email list emailed that's how the manifesto got leaked.

Sorry but if you kys, they will just delete your writings off the internet and make up a false reason for your suicide.

Sorry but if you kys, they will just delete your writings off the internet and make up a false reason for your suicide.
That's why he needs to Livestream his suicide as well

I will find a way to make it media friendly without hurting anyone but myself. I'm afraid of hell brother. I hope that my sacrifice will take away the slavery of the men of this century and they can rebel from the matriarchal dominion. In a few years I will come here to publish my manifesto. I must organize everything very well.

God forgive me and give me a second chance.

Not if I become a literary Marx of rebellion and philosophically channel male rage.

I will be a masculine Marx. I will be remembered as the mastermind behind the extremist fascism that will lead to a male and patriarchal reordering.

I need to accurately express my ideas on paper and the halo effect of my suicide the other work.
holy cope

I intend to make poems of misogyny, and hatred towards women. And tell my life experience that led me to intrinsically hate the feminine nature. In a world where men are second-class citizens without any glory, suicide or male rebellion is the only way out.

I intend to incite the masses to an all-out sex war, with the creation of a patriarchal republic. Bringing back the greatness of our male ancestors.
if your gonna rope , self immolate somewhere symbolic for maximum impact.

if your gonna rope , self immolate somewhere symbolic for maximum impact.
I will give it some thought, brother. I'm not a bad guy, I don't want to harm anyone in all this, other than my own flesh.

All my significant relationships throughout my life have been with men, not being homosexual. The only ones I have related to and I have a deep empathy for the male gender. The least I can do for men is this. It's a gesture of love, of opening their eyes and telling them what's going on.

You brothers sustain this rotten civilization. Soon we will overthrow the international Jew to the modern FOID.

I will give it some thought, brother. I'm not a bad guy, I don't want to harm anyone in all this, other than my own flesh
Harming satanic followers, like Jews, isn't a sin. And you won't be the bad guy for doing so, more like good guy.

If you kill yourself most likely people either will not know about it (other than family) and probably won't give a shit

I will find a way to make it media friendly without hurting anyone but myself. I'm afraid of hell brother. I hope that my sacrifice will take away the slavery of the men of this century and they can rebel from the matriarchal dominion. In a few years I will come here to publish my manifesto. I must organize everything very well.

God forgive me and give me a second chance.
DM me a copy of your manifesto if you actually end up doing it. I'll help spread your message if ((they)) try to delete it.

Harming satanic followers, like Jews, isn't a sin. And you won't be the bad guy for doing so, more like good guy.
I feel a deep veneration for the figure of Jesus Christ, even though his precepts deeply reject my last breath. I think the best place is a mountain. Let it symbolize the golgotha where he died. With a tortuous ascent, as when he carried the cross. And there to record a video with my ideology, lasting at least an hour. And upload it to different platforms. I don't intend to record the suicide. It is an act that should be reserved and intimate. It will be the last seconds of my life and they must be in peace, holding a Christian rosary and praying for my soul.

Hate poetry sounds very gay, I'm afraid.

If you kill yourself most likely people either will not know about it (other than family) and probably won't give a shit
Extremely brutal.

This is what I meant. Saint complex. @OutcompetedByRoomba
In a world where men are second-class citizens without any glory, suicide or male rebellion is the only way out.
Since "Saint complex" ain't a real term, as far as I can tell, I'm assuming you mean "Martyr Complex". Which, in part, is characterize through "desiring the feeling of being a martyr for their own sake".

In my eyes, independend of how realistic I judge his goals or how (un)helpful his meassures to be, I at the very least agree that the oppression he percieves is real. Wanting to fight back against your oppressor, wanting to be able to hurt back those who hurt you, wanting others to take notice and care about your life-long misery, none of those are necessarily irrational behaviors or signs of a mental illness. Unless you count suffering amongst those. You are pathologize basic human nature expressing itself.

Sure, people going ER glorify themselves, but so what? Seeking some comfort and meaning to bare with the pain is a functional and purposeful coping mechanism, not some insane delusion.

I intend to incite the masses to an all-out sex war, with the creation of a patriarchal republic.
^ This is the deluded part.

I think OP will only ever harm us and what might be called our cause if he actually does go ER, because all that will follow is more hatred against us, more hostile laws, less sympathy for us, incels suffering more. But I can relate to the desire to not feel powerless and helpless and to fight back against those who wronged us.

No need to commit suicide

Tag me in it