Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Before failing with women, did you think you were ugly?

Before failing with women, did you think you were ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
med-cel

med-cel

Recruit
★★★★★
Basically title.

Before I asking more than half a dozen girls and getting rejected by all of them, I didn’t think I was ugly. I wasn’t some shredded model, but I didn’t think I looked bad either. Maybe I needed to work a bit on my style and hit the gym, but I didn’t think my situation was unsavable.

Now, I tell myself that’s probably all BS. Everyone around me and around my age (20) has already been in a relationship. If I haven’t, it’s probably because I’m ugly. In fact, I think all incels can agree that if they’re in their current situation, it likely has something to do with looks.

But I’m curious, before failing with women, did you guys think you were ugly? Or were you in blissful denial, like me?

No, I was too busy enjoying my childhood innocence to care. The moment I hit puberty and realized I couldn’t get any foids was when everything went downhill for me

Yes. Even a 7-year old me could tell my facial deformities made me inferior to everyone else.

Blackpill hits as soon as you are the only shitskin in your family

No I was pretty delusional growing up even though all the signs were already there.
Then I became a bit more blackpilled but still expecting to get my looksmatch at some point.
And now we're here.

I wasn’t told anything by my parents about dating, sex, relationships (gf+friends) or anything like that so I never dwelled on my looks and the importance that came from it.

I had insecurities and features that made me ugly but I refused to believe I was completely ugly.

Once I started interacting with females in middle school was where I learnt I was less than dirt.

Females have had me on ignore since pre - school

I am too scared to ask women out I asked a couple girls in my life and it was difficult and they obviously said no

Yes but I thought gymcoping would compensate for my face.

No I was pretty delusional growing up even though all the signs were already there.
Then I became a bit more blackpilled but still expecting to get my looksmatch at some point.
And now we're here.
Literally me

ive always had people telling me i look ugly/weird ever since i was a baby