Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beer?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★
Beer is an incel trait, ya? I feel less crappy thanks to beer!

I’m drinking so much!

Beer:
2 hours of feeling like a God
20 hours hangover feeling like death

Not worth it, at all.

I can't even drink because I'm antipsychoticmaxxed and SSRImaxxed—and it's going to be like this every single day for the rest of my life.

Joker injections

Beer is an incel trait, ya? I feel less crappy thanks to beer!
Lol if you want permanent brain damage and permanent pleasure centers damage go ahead:feelskek:

Unfortunately my mom has stipulated if I want to live with her I must consoommaxx my crazy meds
What the fuck, she is fucking your life up, you know that.

Can't you "take" them but actually throw them away somewhere without anyone knowing

Can't you "take" them but actually throw them away somewhere without anyone knowing
The antipsychotic is an slow-acting injection so there's no way I can "throw it away" since it's injected in my muscle once a month and actively in my bloodstream for that same time period

Also if I don't SSRImaxx I literally get so depressed I want to kill myself and stay in the bed for like 19 out of the 24 hours of the day. I can't even post here when I'm not SSRImaxxed because it takes up too much of my energy.

I am only drinking whats beneficial for my health, like red wine, although i am not sure if it actually does any benefit. but I am not drinking any now.

Never drank beer in my entire life.