Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been watching the olympics a bit, and a lot of these " female athletes" not only have masculine bodies, but also masculine faces, yet they still...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
have no trouble finding a boyfriend.
A man with short height and feminine face gets nothing :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Some of them have masculine cocks too! We are accepting, way too accepting.

I came here to recruit new FBI agents, because foids that work with me are too stupid to walk and breathe at the same time.
:feelsbaton:

BRB USING IMAGINATION

They are injecting testosterone for sure. Woman can miss an arm, leg, both eyes and she still could chose who to date. Even without vagina.
BRB USING IMAGINATION

They are injecting testosterone for sure. Woman can miss an arm, leg, both eyes and she still could chose who to date. Even without vagina.

View attachment 473524
Mogs me hard. That foid could LARP as tyrone and run BBC Game on tinder

Some of them have masculine cocks too! We are accepting, way too accepting.

I came here to recruit new FBI agents, because foids that work with me are too stupid to walk and breathe at the same time.
:feelsbaton:
:lul::lul::lul:

the men who fuck them are fags

Some of them actually ARE dudes.

View attachment 473524
"She" doesn't even have breasts, are you sure that's a woman and not some "transwoman" faggotry bullshit

"She" doesn't even have breasts, are you sure that's a woman and not some "transwoman" faggotry bullshit
Shes was born female and have huge amount of testosterone, someone already posted her here but i cant remember who.

they are masculine and some of them consider themselves as males. they lived their lives as men doing workout, wearing mens dress and doing things men do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back