Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been trying to get ANY shit remote job for 3 months now

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
Been applying to thousands of shit sales, customer service, etc remote jobs for months now with no success. Have had 60+ interviews, no offer. All i want is literally any garbage shit remote job so i can leave this fucking shit US dumpster. Fucking kikes, i hate you just give me a garbage remote job you fucking hook nosed bastards

it's a sign for u to NEET

it's a sign for u to NEET
Nah ill get it eventually and live a nice life full of fucking right pussy for free while your stupid low iq ass rots playing mmo. Ill keep trying to my very last breath rather then give up like some pathetic cuck

Nah ill get it eventually and live a nice life full of fucking right pussy for free while your stupid low iq ass rots playing mmo. Ill keep trying to my very last breath rather then give up like some pathetic cuck
Boy it’s nice to see some user with this mentality instead of the 80 %:

it’s over guess I’ll rot because I’am unpopular :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

I want to do the same ,
With just a salary and not being anchored to this shithole i would be free to live and fuck

neeting doesn't mean defeat & work doesn't mean success

it's your personality bro

damn i wish i had this attitude. as someone who's given up on life, i hope you make something of your life

it's tough out there, but my advice is to upload your resume to various job boards. you can get contacted by recruiters this way, in addition to your job search.

He needs more self confidence:feelskek:
did OP not take showers before going on cam? i'm pretty sure interviewers can smell op through the screen:feelsEhh:

did OP not take showers before going on cam? i'm pretty sure interviewers can smell op through the screen:feelsEhh:
Or maybe they know because he's wearing a [UWSL]clothespin on his nose:feelshaha:[/UWSL]

neeting doesn't mean defeat & work doesn't mean success
neeting means defeat for me, as I actually want to get the fuck out of this horrid feminist shithole and make a western salary working remotely in a non-western country, where I have JBW game and status game, and can fuck pussy for free. So yes, in my case, neeting does mean defeat.

damn i wish i had this attitude. as someone who's given up on life, i hope you make something of your life
I have given in to hopelessness for periods of time in my life too, but I inevitably get back on my path towards success. I will get out of this fucking place someday, even if it takes me another 20 years, I will do it.
he is mentally chad:yes:

:yes:

even if it takes me another 20 years, I will do it.
Chad as fuck:yes:. I have the same attitude as well, but it's hard to maintain it. Some days, I fall into a deep pit of despair and depression.

that might be my struggle in a few months since i will probably go backhome and will see if i have the strenght to get a job and move to a nice place overseas.i know just the perfect country for me,so yeah.

All i can do is try...

neeting means defeat for me, as I actually want to get the fuck out of this horrid feminist shithole and make a western salary working remotely in a non-western country, where I have JBW game and status game, and can fuck pussy for free. So yes, in my case, neeting does mean defeat.

I have given in to hopelessness for periods of time in my life too, but I inevitably get back on my path towards success. I will get out of this fucking place someday, even if it takes me another 20 years, I will do it.

:yes:
how old are you? in my 30’s, i can’t fight the rope forever

hook nosed bastards bro everyone knows you're a fakecel no point hiding it we all got you