Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Been thinking about my funeral

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Officer
★★★
I’ve been considering the consequences of my funeral or “celebration of life” event in consideration to roping. I just need to vent at how depressing it is that a maximum of 10 people will attend, and I know for a fact only two or three people there will actually miss me.

If I were to rope, I would want them to just circumvent any funeral-like event altogether. At least that way I wouldn’t have to inconvenience people that are obligated to be there but don’t actually care.

Brutal. If I died and had a funeral, around 5 people would actually probably miss me. The rest would just show out of formality

I don’t want a funeral because it would be cringe as fuck. There’s nothing memorable about my life really. If people irl found out about my death they would probably take the piss out of that too.

In many religions like Islam it’s not allowed to give a proper funeral rites to those who roped.