Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

been spitting blood for last 30 hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Apu smug

Did you go to the doctor bro?

Did you go to the doctor bro?

got an appointment in 2 hours

might die before then though, just spit some blood again after 3h of non spitting and sharp pain in chest :X

Is he ded yet?

got an appointment in 2 hours

might die before then though, just spit some blood again after 3h of non spitting and sharp pain in chest :X
Nevermind...

got chest x-ray done

radiologist said she didn't find anything

well at this point its either nothing or it's pulmonary embolism that they didn't detect

hopefully its nothing

thx for sticking with me frens

say hi to gandy for me when u visit him

got chest x-ray done

well at this point its either nothing or it's pulmonary embolism that they didn't detect

hopefully its nothing

cope

got chest x-ray done

hopefully its nothing

damn nigga u luck

Are you feeling anxious?

Fkin hate post like this. Go to hospital retard not make post

If you're a truecel and you have a life threatening illness... There's your way out, just don't get treatment... let "Life" happen, they can't call it suicide...

Are you better? :feelsbadman::feelscry:

@incelkingkong
I'm willing to bet you are a drugcel (alcohol, weed, etc). This is why i'll never do any drugs, these things always have slow cumulative effects that you never realize till its too late, they start off benign and end up fucking you up permanently.

When I was a cashier there was this old female customer I would talk to every once in a while, she smoked a lot, stopped recently, she had a stroke and went to a doctor and found out it was caused by her smoking, doctor even said it was also the source of her heart problems, when she had stopped all minor symptoms of other stuff she had went away. She literally can't smoke, something she did for years unaffected (as far as she knew) or she'll die, let that sink in drugcels.

Stay away from drugs, its the worst cope, it affects too much shit in your body, especially your organs. I even have family members that fucked their kidneys up with alcohol, one died. Drugs just aren't that enjoyable for all the risk it has, masturbation is a much more cheaper, efficient and side effect free dopamine release lol.

Last edited:
Is he ded yet?

i feel better, don't spit blood anymore, and radiologist said she didn't find anything in the x-ray scan of my lungs

@incelkingkong
I'm willing to bet you are a drugcel (alcohol, weed, etc). This is why i'll never do any drugs, these things always have slow cumulative effects that you never realize till its too late, they start off benign and end up fucking you up permanently.

When I was a cashier there was this old female customer I would talk to every once in a while, she smoked a lot, stopped recently, she had a stroke and went to a doctor and found out it was caused by her smoking, doctor even said it was also the source of her heart problems, when she had stopped all minor symptoms of other stuff she had went away. She literally can't smoke, something she did for years unaffected (as far as she knew) or she'll die, let that sink in drugcels.

Stay away from drugs, its the worst cope, it affects too much shit in your body, especially your organs. I even have family members that fucked their kidneys up with alcohol, one died. Drugs just aren't that enjoyable for all the risk it has, masturbation is a much more cheaper, efficient and side effect free dopamine release lol.

yes i agree with you, the reason this happened in the first place is because i was sick and then i got better but not fully healed and decided to go outside to buy some cigs in the cold and smoked them afterwards. afetr like 5 cigs i noticed i started spitting blood. i'm never smoking cigs again in my life, this encounter proved to me that i am not ready to die yet.

i feel better, don't spit blood anymore, and radiologist said she didn't find anything in the x-ray scan of my lungs

yes i agree with you, the reason this happened in the first place is because i was sick and then i got better but not fully healed and decided to go outside to buy some cigs in the cold and smoked them afterwards. afetr like 5 cigs i noticed i started spitting blood. i'm never smoking cigs again in my life, this encounter proved to me that i am not ready to die yet.
how old are u br0, smokin cigs? u must be oldcel.

lol, not old at all. i'm 20 and started smoking 5 months ago. was smoking pack a day for 3 months.
same age as me:whatfeels: nigga wtf u doing smoking cigs.. shit ass cope. do vaping instead

same age as me:whatfeels: nigga wtf u doing smoking cigs.. shit ass cope. do vaping instead

fuarkk just spit blood again but i guess if the x-ray didnt fidn anything nothing to worry about :-DD

fuarkk just spit blood again but i guess if the x-ray didnt fidn anything nothing to worry about :-DD
:whatfeels: maybe but if it happens again after 2-3 days id go again boyo.