Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Been secretly tryharding on rating websites

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
So yeah I've posted my pics on reddit /truerateme, /rateme, and photofeeler over the past couple of weeks, trying to get a high score, and I never got anything over a miracle 4.5.

I thought I had some hope in photofeeler because I was a 6 temporarily and it made me feel good but it quickly crashed down and settled to 3.8 after a few days.

I thought maybe some girl or even dude would maybe have a fetish for me or something, nope. Imgur post had over 200 views and nuthin. Average score was around 3.5'ish. This was after looksmaxxing and cutting down to ~20% body fat.

Don't try to find me because I already deleted everything weeks ago.

Kinda regret doing it because it crushed any hope I ever had. Feels bad knowing all the money and effort I spent has been a complete waste. I don't even drink or smoke or do drugs b/c I thought being healthy would make me better looking. Honestly don't see a point in living the next 60-odd years like this.

So yeah I've posted my pics on reddit /truerateme, /rateme, and photofeeler over the past couple of weeks, trying to get a high score, and I never got anything over a miracle 4.5.

I thought I had some hope in photofeeler because I was a 6 temporarily and it made me feel good but it quickly crashed down and settled to 3.8 after a few days.

I thought maybe some girl or even dude would maybe have a fetish for me or something, nope. Imgur post had over 200 views and nuthin. Average score was around 3.5'ish. This was after looksmaxxing and cutting down to ~20% body fat.

Don't try to find me because I already deleted everything weeks ago.

Kinda regret doing it because it crushed any hope I ever had. Feels bad knowing all the money and effort I spent has been a complete waste. I don't even drink or smoke or do drugs b/c I thought being healthy would make me better looking. Honestly don't see a point in living the next 60-odd years like this.

Bone structure is everything, along with some good hooded yes and a positive to neutral canthal tilt

I'll try this

Time to drugmaxx and finally start enjoying your life.

what surgeries did u get? and yes drugmaxx

PCT doesn't look NT enough

Chrisowens

Neutral = ideal, maybe slight pct could pass but neutral is still ideal. Look at best MM eye areas like Gandy and most of them are neutral

PCT doesn't look NT enough

View attachment 52397

Neutral = ideal, maybe slight pct could pass but neutral is still ideal. Look at best MM eye areas like Gandy and most of them are neutral
You used an ugly guy with pct. If you morph a good looking guy with slight PCT he looks better.

negative: 4/10 is under average

HOWEVER
see things in positive light:
4/10 is far from truly ugly,

with some style and grooming you can work it up to a 5

try a fresh beard/stubble/haircut combo it might just do the trick

beard + undercut seems popular and makes most guys +1 point