Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Been reading a KF thread about us all day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Needless to say, It feels like I am really going insane. Just witnessing the cruelty and barbarism of this world in a forum where people laugh over mentally ill folks.

It's insane how low humans can go.

Needless to say, It feels like I am really going insane. Just witnessing the cruelty and barbarism of this world in a forum where people laugh over mentally ill folks.

It's insane how low humans can go.
Sanism is devastating in soyciety. It's everywhere, and it's considered normal everywhere, legally bashing mentally disabled people for just existing.

You should rest a little and stop reading their opinions about us. They can't and they don't want to understand. They're the real barbarians.

These are the same people who made making of cwc a trend. Then they go autistic if you try and do the same to cwc because he's "far gone" but have the nerves to say " IT WAS HIS FAULT ALL ALONG" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

These are the same people who made making of cwc a trend. Then they go autistic if you try and do the same to cwc because he's "far gone" but have the nerves to say " IT WAS HIS FAULT ALL ALONG" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
The way they exploit the mentally ill is beyond disgusting. It's sick behaviour. Haven't seen this kind of sickness and vileness anywhere on the internet.
It's the KiwiFarms incel thread
:yes:
Sanism is devastating in soyciety. It's everywhere, and it's considered normal everywhere, legally bashing mentally disabled people for just existing.

You should rest a little and stop reading their opinions about us. They can't and they don't want to understand. They're the real barbarians.
Tbh, it baffles me that these are real people. But I can clearly envision them being high school bullies.

Last edited:

You know I'm convinced that the current degenerate globalist mainstream culture that we exist in is so evil Satan and his minions would fight on our side against it if he actually existed.

Tbh, it baffles me that these are real people. But I can clearly envision them being high school bullies.
Not necessarly, most of them are just stupid sheeps unable to think themselves and following the mainstream.

You know I'm convinced that the current degenerate globalist mainstream culture that we exist in is so evil Satan and his minions would fight on our side against it if he actually existed.
In fact, the Church is already fighting this globalist mainstream culture, who tries to put female vicars in our churches, who promote abortion, contraceptives, lack of morale, sex outside marriage, and all those marvelous things the modern era has given us.

Be sure feminists and LGBTQIAAUSUS+++ hate the Church.