Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Been playing chess for the past 12 hours.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Didn't even sleep all night. Had a losing streak and lost all my rating. Only reconvered half of it atm. And I am invited to some colleague's cumspawns birthday party. I swear I'll die today.

You will never be a Grandmaster

Just practice 10 hours daily from the age of 7 theory
I joined a club chess in hs and got gigamogged by a 6 yo kid even though I played and studied chess 8 hours daily. I haven't touched chess in 3 years afyer my experience there

Didn't even sleep all night. Had a losing streak and lost all my rating. Only reconvered half of it atm. And I am invited to some colleague's cumspawns birthday party. I swear I'll die today.
that's brutal

I also stayed up all nite, just drank gfuel 300mg, read about the death of the universe for 2 hours, now im watchin dragon maid

Up for a game?

Preparing for SQL certificate meme exam from today buddy boyo

Sounds like a good time right there, buddy.

brutal, i just roted here for the entire night and never slept like you until work time came so i went to work sleepless, never tried chess before tbh and i don't even know the rules. might give it a try in the futur

I joined a club chess in hs and got gigamogged by a 6 yo kid even though I played and studied chess 8 hours daily. I haven't touched chess in 3 years afyer my experience there
lonely dumb and dumber GIF

What opening do you play brocel

I want to start, I used to play in school