Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Been feeling kinda crummy since I found out about Kobe Bryant’s passing yesterday

Jfl at crying muh its unfair
he was talented so he gets a bigger market share

Chad is handsomer so he gets more girls while you rot in loneliness, you therefore can't whine about that.

It's always a little disorienting when a megacelebrity dies. I remember feeling the same way when Michael Jackson died even though I never much cared for his music. That's just the system telling you it's a big deal, which is is because it's been designed that way for whatever reason.

But fuck. I feel like part of my childhood died after hearing the news. I wasn’t into basketball until late middle school but I remember seeing how great at the game Kobe was.
agree with this.
quite sad when you get further away from your childhood (before inceldom/blackpill JFL)

sports is a pretty good cope. do you also follow the NFL?

Literally who?
Basketball must not be very big in Finland. I don't follow any sports but even I knew who people like Bryant are pretty well because they're so drilled into the broader culture.
I posted a topic on looksmax about this:

Kobe doesn't give a shit about any of us and would treat us like shit if he was in the same high school as us. Supporting him is cucked beyond belief.
It's not cucked at all if you admired him for his craft, which most people do.

It's not cucked at all if you admired him for his craft, which most people do.

Worshipping someone else because they have better genes than you and spending money to fund their hedonistic lifetyle is cucked.

Worshipping someone else because they have better genes than you and spending money to fund their hedonistic lifetyle is cucked.
That's traditionally not the reason people like celebrities though.

It kinda is actually.
No wrong it's for their performance. I hate to use the word talent because it has gathered up some bad connotations in blackpilled circles over the years, but yeah pretty much their talent, which only kinda indirectly ties into genetics. Although to be fair in sports the genetics are a lot more important. Even still, the spectators are in it for the contest not the man per se. The man is a vessel of the contest, without the contest the man is nothing.

No wrong it's for their performance. I hate to use the word talent because it has gathered up some bad connotations in blackpilled circles over the years, but yeah pretty much their talent, which only kinda indirectly ties into genetics. Although to be fair in sports the genetics are a lot more important. Even still, the spectators are in it for the contest not the man per se. The man is a vessel of the contest, without the contest the man is nothing.

LMAO. Its genetics, stop being so bluepilled. Kobe got to the NBA because of GENETICS.

Chad is handsomer so he gets more girls while you rot in loneliness, you therefore can't whine about that.
Thats not even related to that. He is better than most basketball players so he gets more percentage of the market. cant see anything wrong with that.
Lets suppose u invested in bitcoin, when it rises up in value you make profit but when someone invests more than you, he makes more profit than you. Are you gonna cry about that?

LMAO. Its genetics, stop being so bluepilled. Kobe got to the NBA because of GENETICS.
No shit. But when fans of Kobe Bryant say the name "Kobe Bryant", they might as well be saying "great basketball player X". Don't you see? They like basketball that's it. Only his teammates and loved ones could ever claim to truly "worship" him or whatever.

Thats not even related to that. He is better than most basketball players so he gets more percentage of the market. cant see anything wrong with that.
Lets suppose u invested in bitcoin, when it rises up in value you make profit but when someone invests more than you, he makes more profit than you. Are you gonna cry about that?

Terrible analogy you moron.

He made the choice to invest more in bitcoin than me.

Did Kobe make the choice to have insane Genetics, NO!
No shit. But when fans of Kobe Bryant say the name "Kobe Bryant", they might as well be saying "great basketball player X". Don't you see? They like basketball that's it. Only his teammates and loved ones could ever claim to truly "worship" him or whatever.

No they're thinking of Kobe Bryant dude.

Terrible analogy you moron.

He made the choice to invest more in bitcoin than me.

Did Kobe make the choice to have insane Genetics, NO!
he gets the best possible price.
He made the choice to be a basketball player. And yes, he is genetically good but you are so weird to be mad about "Muh he chose the best industry for his genetics and he made great profit from that decision so im gonna be a bitch about it".

he gets the best possible price.
He made the choice to be a basketball player. And yes, he is genetically good but you are so weird to be mad about "Muh he chose the best industry for his genetics and he made great profit from that decision so im gonna be a bitch about it".

He didn't make the choice you fucking retard. His dad was a basketball player and raised his son to play basketball as soon as possible before Kobe even knew how to make choices. Where's the "choice" in that you ignorant fuck? After that he just went with the flow.

You honestly are a complete cucked bluepiller who unironically thinks these players "earned" their success.

When they mention "Kobe Bryant" they're thinking of Kobe Bryant, DUH.

He didn't make the choice you fucking retard. His dad was a basketball and raised his son to play basketball as soon as possible before Kobe even knew how to make choices. Where's the "choice" in that you ignorant fuck? After that he just went with the flow.

You honestly are a complete cucked bluepiller who unironically thinks these players "earned" their success.

Elab me more (ngl i dont know anything about this dude)
But the thing is, thats even better, he maxxed out his genetics. Thats more deserved than just choosing to be a basketball player.
It is like a chad maxxing out his genetics to be a gigachad. And a gigachad deserves a harem of foids.

Yeah but not functionally, that's my point. They see him as a dancing monkey or an idol. Whatever his name might be makes little difference to the fanatics.

Dwarf Mamba forever
Images 4

Elab me more (ngl i dont know anything about this dude)
But the thing is, thats even better, he maxxed out his genetics. Thats more deserved than just choosing to be a basketball player.
It is like a chad maxxing out his genetics to be a gigachad. And a gigachad deserves a harem of foids.

that's his dad. And in terms of "maxxing" out his genetics, that's kinda true, but it's really luck that he was in the right place at the right time, but I think you get my point.

Yeah but not functionally, that's my point. They see him as a dancing monkey or an idol. Whatever his name might be makes little difference to the fanatics.

No that's not true they see him as more than a dancing monkey many people called him a role model and a great person. Someone mentioned that he knew how to speak Italian as if that made him virtuous. JFL

No that's not true they see him as more than a dancing monkey many people called him a role model and a great person. Someone mentioned that he knew how to speak Italian as if that made him virtuous. JFL
So called role models are not really human to people. If he didn't play basketball they would not be calling him a great person unless he went way out of his way to do something great.

So called role models are not really human to people. If he didn't play basketball they would not be calling him a great person unless he went way out of his way to do something great.

Nope, they are calling him a great person because they're cucks, that's the point I'm tryng to make.

that's his dad. And in terms of "maxxing" out his genetics, that's kinda true, but it's really luck that he was in the right place at the right time, but I think you get my point.

Hmm i see. Btw dont get me wrong, i also think sports scene doesnt deserve its market share.

>his dad was a basketball

what

I fucking hate how much people venerate athletes shitty sports. I don't give a fuck about niggerball, and the fact is most of these guys are just born supremely gifted. Kobe was born 6'5 and with good natural hand eye co-ordination. Does that entitle him to be paid ten trillion dollars a year whilst you work your hands to the bone and don't get paid enough to own your own house?
The alternative would be communisn, but that's an even more shitty system, which doesn't work at all.
And yes Kobe's death is sad.

Kobe would bully the shit out of you in high school yet you feel “crummy” for him. lol.

He didn't make the choice you fucking retard. His dad was a basketball player and raised his son to play basketball as soon as possible before Kobe even knew how to make choices. Where's the "choice" in that you ignorant fuck? After that he just went with the flow.

Based. I’m sick of these bluepilled cucks.

It's affecting me too. Despite not being a basketball fan, he is a sporting legend. I'm a tennis fan, and this would be paramount to Roger Federer dying, which would honestly break me. I don't know if I'd even watch tennis anymore, as I don't find the other players inspiring.

The alternative would be communisn, but that's an even more shitty system, which doesn't work at all.
And yes Kobe's death is sad.
No thats not the only alternative, we just need a culture that doesn't glorify things that shouldn't be glorified. Sports players and movie stars are higher up than Christ in most peoples eyes.

So many capitalism cucks itt.
"Fuck my lower class ass with your 10 trillion dollar bbc kobe!":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 195011f

Celebrity and athlete worship is so pathetic. Nobody cares what these guys have to say now, let alone caring if they passed, yet they're crying over some basketball player they never knew like it was their brother or father. Having a personal twitter without being a big shot is major failo too.

They make a tweet and get a couple likes if they're lucky, a response once in a while.
Celebrity makes a tweet saying the same thing and they get tens of thousands of likes and responses from adulating peasants.

I played ball my whole life since i was a kid.

Honestly don't give a shit about any NBA player. I think it's funny he died.

I'll never worship another man. It's gay as fuck.

I played ball my whole life since i was a kid.

Honestly don't give a shit about any NBA player. I think it's funny he died.

I'll never worship another man. It's gay as fuck.
Used to play sport.
I was (almost) the only one that didn't suck dick of famous players. They didn't understand why I wasn't like them.
I only played for the sport, nothing else.

Used to play sport.
I was (almost) the only one that didn't suck dick of famous players. They didn't understand why I wasn't like them.
I only played for the sport, nothing else.

tbh I hope lebron and all those famous players die painfully

fuck them

Just cry for a BBC Tyrone tallfag who will never give a shit about you

I mean they did “earn” it. They wouldn’t have gotten anywhere if they sat around on the couch eating Doritos every day. Yeah they have a lot of talent but they work extremely fucking hard to do what they do, from more work in the gym than any gymcel to practice to giving it their all every game.

Kobe was famous for his extreme work ethic. Which is why “Mamba Mentality” is a term.

I know this thread is filled with stormfrontcels but I’m with you OP. Sports is my favorite cope and Kobe was the GOAT
same dude these stormfrontcels are ruthless JFL

>every jock is a bully
k

same dude these stormfrontcels are ruthless JFL
We should have a sports section here because any sports thread made in the main sections will be taken over by weirdos JFL

We should have a sports section here because any sports thread made in the main sections will be taken over by weirdos JFL
What, you want your own section to worship genetically elite Chads and Tyrones? JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

At least make it about real sports and not just watching Chad & Tyrone moving a ball around on TV.

btw don't get me wrong I've played sports most of my childhood and they're fun. But the Chad & Tyrone TV worship is absurd and one of the main reasons I will never be a "sports fan".

I wouldn't care if the entire NBA and NFL got nuked tomorrow.
Same tbh. Imagine watching a basketboll game players who is extremely taller than you and mogs you in every aspect of life. Fuck them.

What, you want your own section to worship genetically elite Chads and Tyrones? JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

At least make it about real sports and not just watching Chad & Tyrone moving a ball around on TV.

btw don't get me wrong I've played sports most of my childhood and they're fun. But the Chad & Tyrone TV worship is absurd and one of the main reasons I will never be a "sports fan".
Sports is a great cope

It’s no worse than all these deathnics watching anime like Asians don’t despise non whites

I mean they did “earn” it. They wouldn’t have gotten anywhere if they sat around on the couch eating Doritos every day. Yeah they have a lot of talent but they work extremely fucking hard to do what they do, from more work in the gym than any gymcel to practice to giving it their all every game.

Kobe was famous for his extreme work ethic. Which is why “Mamba Mentality” is a term.

lol @ this, every one works hard to a degree in life. And that Doriotos reference is fawed. Kobe was playing since he was super super little. You think he's just gonna stop playing and eat Doritos all day. That would actualllt be a HARDER decision than to practice basketball for him because he had so much positive reinforcement all his life in basketball. To eat Doriotos all day would be knowingly making his life worse, as if he's going to do that.
tbh I hope lebron and all those famous players die painfully

fuck them

Exactly

Last edited: