Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Been enjoying Dark Souls 3

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
A friend bought me the game recently and we've been playing it together and i'm really enjoying it. I had played several hours into DS1 and DS2, but never really went anywhere with them. I enjoyed them, but nowhere near as much as DS3. This game is SOOO good. I recommend to those who like RPGs. I'm currently at the swamp section of the game, and just defeated the wizard boss guy who spawns clones of himself.

Crystal sage was easy enough of a fight

Never played those games

You should, they're really fun

I can only ask for a game from my mom once every few months so I have to choose wisely.

Right now I'm mostly interested in getting either Sekiro or Mk11 (more so sekiro since I'm not hugely invested in fighting games)

I can only ask for a game from my mom once every few months so I have to choose wisely.

Right now I'm mostly interested in getting either Sekiro or Mk11 (more so sekiro since I'm not hugely invested in fighting games)
Sekiro is made by the people who made the dark souls games. The gameplay is a little different though, Sekiro has more of an emphasis on mobility

One of my favorite games of all time. Everything about this game is amazing, the aesthetics the combat, the loot. Monster hunter world is also really good.

One of my favorite games of all time. Everything about this game is amazing, the aesthetics the combat, the loot. Monster hunter world is also really good.
Yeah i'm big into medieval stuff and also fantasy, so the game is a huge YES for me.
And i also want to play Monster Hunter World, i played Tri before.

man of culture spotted

Bought it for myself recently too being I built a new PC.
I miss the days of voicechat with TERA guild members playing dark souls 2 together.

I bought it long ago and is currently in my backlog. I really enjoyed DS1, one of my all time favorite games. I only worry that it might be too fast paced for me.

I bought it long ago and is currently in my backlog. I really enjoyed DS1, one of my all time favorite games. I only worry that it might be too fast paced for me.
game is pretty same paced as 1 i would say. Maybe only has different amounts of enemies thrown at you at times.
But for that you should just bait them out slowly with a bow

game is pretty same paced as 1 i would say. Maybe only has different amounts of enemies thrown at you at times.
But for that you should just bait them out slowly with a bow
I watched some runs in twitch and it looked like it is much faster than DS1 tbh

just have no name theory so people can't tag you