Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE I WENT TO MY NEARBY PIZZA STORE . HOLY SHIT IT TASTED GOOD

Izayacel

Izayacel

SEELEN SchlachtER "
★★★★★
Never bothered to buy Pizza from there , since i have a Kebab Store Next Door ( that does Pizza aswell but worse ) . But Today Idk . some Itch was there to get a Proper Pizza .

And Man do i dont Regret it . Their Pizza is as good as Ever . Even if your non NT " you should go out of your Way and try some New Shit .

Tldr : You have a Right to Enjoy yourself , Life is to Short to Worry about Garbage "

Good restaurant food is lifefuel.

Well should I "cope" with food I like but that is unhealthy or should I "cope" with eating healthier food with the 0.0000000001% chance I get a gf?

Junk food = garbage. Life is too short to shorten it more by poisoning your own body.

good food = big ass girls wearing shorts with their bfs
no thanks

Junk food = garbage. Life is too short to shorten it more by poisoning your own body.
you sound like the corny type . Nobody Cares about , how much you Perservered yourself :feelskek:

You are really overstating it. As long as you are not obese and don't have high cholesterol - regularly eating or not eating pizza is not going to decrease or increase your lifespan in any substantiative way.

You are really overstating it. As long as you are not obese and don't have high cholesterol - regularly eating or not eating pizza is not going to decrease or increase your lifespan in any substantiative way.

I will be having frozen Stouffer's tonight

All the pizza stores nearby me are run by curries or muslims

Nice! Now I want to go get good pizza next weekend.

I haven't eaten pizza in years. Unfortunately gluten gives me hives. I kind of miss it

Why would I want to live longER though I don’t want to become an oldcel with dementia who ends up abused at some care home full of normies I want to die as fast as possible but after maxxing out my copes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back