Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Becoming too emotionally attached to this forum and everyone in here

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
★★★★★
I'm pretty sure I only started actively posted like 2 weeks ago, but since then I let out a lot of pent up pathetic rage and anger, and with that came the affection and kindness that was shat and buried inside my heart. I then quickly realized that the more I posted and spent time here, the more I felt accepted and felt like I finally belonged somewhere in this miserable pile of burning dog shit.
And everytime I read a post about a brocel having his day gashed and fucked, ropefuels and generally people here just dying inside, it breaks my small little pathetic heart to the point where I tear up, the more I spend scrolling and the more I spend the same day, rotting the exact same day on this forum it just makes me cry. I'm not a fag I just love all of you brocels here. This forum's users have always seemed like kindred but tortured and cursed souls to me and I don't like seeing you guys suffer, it hurts. We all shouldn't live like this, we should be living a better life where atleast we're happy about something but we're practically forced to live and rot this way.

Want to play a Habbo Retro?

Big mistake. Only 10% of this forum are real people.

You're welcome

Big mistake. Only 10% of this forum are real people.
terminator GIF

This fourm hates me :feelsbadman:

Don't care tho :feelsokman:

Thats nice, you sound like an good and empathetic person.

Incel trait: getting attached easily to certain people/communities because nobody really accepts you

Incel trait: getting attached easily to certain people/communities because nobody really accepts you
Yeah, this forum is literally the only community I’ve ever felt like an accepted member of

That is nice. Though, I would keep some reservation here. Not everyone is nice.

t. Bitch tits OP

If we are not cared about by others then it follows we get attached to the mild sense of comradery we have on the forum.
This is the only place we can vent freely without normies silencing our despaired cries immediately.

As long as he listens to us vent our emotions and offers us kind words of encouragement, who are we to push away a fellow man just because he happens to work for the FBI?

Wholesome af, I joined yesterday and I already feel accepted in this community. It's comforting and sad. Basic comfort from an online forum for someone like me is something that I didn't know I needed. I already feel like I'm going to get attached to the real people at least.