Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Becoming the unicorn - Unicornmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

There's always the cope that you will find a unicorn, someone that doesn't mind your ugly mule face or short femurs. But what about the opposite?

Has anyone tried becoming the unicorn? I am a huge locationcel so this would not work for me, but has anyone else tried this or even ascended with things like the following:

If you're fat, go on a feeder forum and let someone make you morbidly obese :feelspuke:
If you're a gymcel, steroidmaxx and become someone's muscle fetish :chad:
If you're cute and feminine look for someone to dominate you :feelswhat:
If you're ultra-short, find a female pedophile that wants to cope :feelsbaton:

Has anyone tried this theory? Basically make a trait of yours absurdly over exaggerated to a point where a fetishist will like you.

all of these 4 are 1 in a million finds except for the last 2 (which are more like 1 in 1000). so you could do it i guess but good fucking luck :feelshaha:. you're not finding these unicorns on tinder, so only by getting REALLY lucky and approaching irl do you actually find them. if you find them on the internet they're 99% of the time a catfish. not really viable.

Its unlikely to ever go anywhere. If youre ugly then even fetishists wont want you. Ive never heard of any woman with a fetish for ugliness.

There's always the cope that you will find a unicorn, someone that doesn't mind your ugly mule face or short femurs. But what about the opposite?

Has anyone tried becoming the unicorn? I am a huge locationcel so this would not work for me, but has anyone else tried this or even ascended with things like the following:

If you're fat, go on a feeder forum and let someone make you morbidly obese :feelspuke:
If you're ultra-short, find a female pedophile that wants to cope :feelsbaton:

Has anyone tried this theory? Basically make a trait of yours absurdly over exaggerated to a point where a fetishist will like you.
Yes, it exists, had to pass because that would have made my life even more miserable and hellish, not even the ascension is worth losing your human rights.

I was super slin. I´ve been training for some months now and i see good results but... Doing what this theory proposes could kill me or destroy my body, or get me addicted so no.
And one thing. You said u are a localcel and that (in other post) you live in scandinavia or something. How does it work ?

You said u are a localcel and that (in other post) you live in scandinavia or something. How does it work ?
23 guys for every 1 foid where I live.
Small town where every single person recognizes each other faces and I'm :incel:
My chance of ascension is miniscule here, so I will move eventually.

23 guys for every 1 foid where I live.
Small town where every single person recognizes each other faces and I'm :incel:
My chance of ascension is miniscule here, so I will move eventually.
Damn. Hypergamy must be brutal.

Too much time investment and low chances. just surgery Maxx after money maxxing or go to a thridworld shithole

I'm not cute but I look like a prey. There is a Stacylite, I don't know if she is mad or crazy. She a few times pointed a knife at me. I don't know if she is serious and why she do it. Looks like an extreme cluster B personality.