Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Becoming an Educated Professional will Boost your Status (DW Not Bluepilled)

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I notice so many people here discount becoming an educated professional because they believe it won't lead to sex. This is true. I am an educated professional, inceldom is just a hobby for me as I like studying my own condition from a sociological and biological lens. I work hard at my job and we do very constructive and good work for society. The fact is that even if I won't get sex from my job, I still get far more respect than if I were a NEET. People naturally respond better to me when they see me in the suit, even if I'm ordering food for lunch. I noticed that women, although still not seeing me in an attractive way, treat me with humanly respect when they know my line of work.

If all you care about is the sex, sure, maybe this is pointless. But I noticed a lot of complaints on this forum are about being treated "Subhumanly" by society. If you really want to be seen as human or at least more normal, becoming an educated professional is one way to do it.

Just food for thought.

I masturbate to the thought of me doing sexual things with women. This makes me a homosexual according to you?
no, your cuckold post makes you a homosexual, according to me

You still have some pluepill in your system. "We have patched one of the thirty holes found in the hull, so now the ship won't sink" logic.

I was born as a very, very dark-skinned Blasian. Holes do not typically view my kind as "Intelligent", and they discriminate against me.

NEJM1

NEJM2

NEJM3

Status is more about looks and your family background than your degree, kek