Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "becoming a racist" (Curry males turn strippers into racist)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
JFL @ reading all the foids comments of Curry males. Not only are curries dirty, gropy, nasty, and ugly. They are also cheap and like to hassle prices. Never began for curries.

becoming a racist

Indian men- why do i find them so fit????

tempest666
12-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Eastern Indian guys always smell like ass and curry. Mexicans want to finger your ass.

MsOfficer
12-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Indian guys will spend ALOT of money. They spend maddd money on me. However, I don't understand why they won't use that money and buy some damn deodorant. It costs less than $3 .. :(

Last edited:
stacey12: Hi everyone i'm stacey!

Stopped reading

Indian guys will spend ALOT of money. They spend maddd money on me. However, I don't understand why they won't use that money and buy some damn deodorant. It costs less than $3 .. :(
she would mind the smell if it came from a chad.

Brutal.

Kellydancer
12-14-2010, 07:02 PM
You might be turning into a racist person but I see where you are going. I had several bad experiences with Indians and it turned me off completely to them. Everything you mentioned are experiences I had. So many bad experiences that I'll never date an Indian man and I try to avoid getting Indian doctors if possible. Of course a lot of this also has to do with my resentment of many of them taking American jobs, so add that to my dislike of them due to dancing and it can be said I am racist when it comes to Indian men. I've had the same thing with Muslim men as well.

Strangely, I've had a lot of bad experiences with non speaking English Mexicans though this hasn't really turned me against Mexicans, just non speaking English ones. In fact Mexican men who are Americans actually turn me on.

Don't get me wrong folks, we ricemen have it the worst as noodlewhores cuck/leave us enmasse. But I consistently see all races of foids openly hating on curries the most.

Last edited:
Some of those curries are such little rascals

God damn, I fucking hate being a curry so fucking much.

I hate this forum! I hate you for showing me this exists :reeeeee:

But when we become misogynists using their exact same reasoning, it's never okay.

Of course a lot of this also has to do with my resentment of many of them taking American jobs
white tradconcels coomed 3 times while reading this, a rare "good" woman, wife material.

Those whores need to shut the fuck up. They are literally getting paid for it. It should be legal to rape whores if you pay and they still refuse

Those whores need to shut the fuck up. They are literally getting paid for it. It should be legal to rape whores if you pay and they still refuse

JFL at these whores selling their bodies and then complaining about it online afterwards.

JFL @ reading all the foids comments of Curry males. Not only are curries dirty, gropy, nasty, and ugly. They are also cheap and like to hassle prices. Never began for curries.

becoming a racist

Indian men- why do i find them so fit????

tempest666
12-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Eastern Indian guys always smell like ass and curry. Mexicans want to finger your ass.

MsOfficer
12-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Stacey (lol) finds Indian men fit?

She has a point. Curries do tend to smell of curry and ass all the time.

Meme gender
Expect more of this as "sex work" is more and more normalised by society, and empowered by giga-simps who pay money to drink gamer girl vagina bathwater.

Don't get me wrong folks, we ricemen have it the worst as noodlewhores cuck/leave us enmasse. But I consistently see all races of foids openly hating on curries the most.

We are too based for them to handle :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
She has a point. Curries do tend to smell of curry and ass all the time.

Cope. Most foids stink and their pussies smell like dead fish. Its mostly looks.

Everyone on there needs to be executed

God damn, I fucking hate being a curry so fucking much.

Joined Oct 27, 2020
Posts 11
Online 14h 19m

You have no idea what true suffering is greycel.

Well in the second thread there are some foids that claim to like curries.

JBC confirmed once again.

curry = death sentence

fuck man, they seem to be more annoyed by the stink of a curry than the attempted asshole fingerings by Mexicans. I'm actually more surprised that they at least know of all these different ethnicites, although that makes sense since ethnic men can't get laid and need to see strippers more often than white dudes, and the few white dudes that do show up to club have to be exceptionally creepy white dudes.

Last edited:
Well to be fair they're not wrong. Curries do indeed smell of curry

But when we become misogynists using their exact same reasoning, it's never okay.
le sex worker openly saying she’s racist towards Indian men because her Indian clients don’t tip = “Yaass queen spitting facts! That’s tea sis! So quirky and empowered! Fuck the patriarchy!:soy:

incel says that women are superficial after noticing a consistent pattern in the type of men they want to date/have sex with and how they behave in relationships = “HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!:soy: THIS IS TOXIC AND MISOGYNISTIC!!:soy: YOU NEED THERAPY INCEL:soy:

The ethnic tax means you have to pay for sex which regular people (whites, blacks) get for free.

curry tax pill

Well in the second thread there are some foids that claim to like curries.

JBC confirmed once again.
very based and blackpilled greycel :feelsokman: