Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Becoming a NEET was a terrible idea

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
After I graduated, I haven't done anything for 4,5 year now. NOTHING. I've been LDARing all this time, no job, no training, no hobbies, no friends, NOTHING. Now when I look at job/internship offers, my brain goes cloudy. The thought of waking up extremely early every day to be a slave for 8 hours and come back home with zero energy, depressed and tired, makes me want to just end it right here. I know for a fact I won't be able to work for myself in life, entire life just to get fuckign scraps that I will barely make living out of. The thought of it is crushingly bad. I wish I was never born into this depressing, slave world. Or at least born in a country with no gun control laws if you know what I am talking about. The only way to off myself with a gun is to go to a gun range and just shoot myself there (is this a good Idea?).

Been here done that. Being a NEET was the best part of your life, now comes the shitty part buddy boyo. But you must do it if you want to money maxX

It’s not like there was a better option

Been here done that. Being a NEET was the best part of your life, now comes the shitty part buddy boyo. But you must do it if you want to money maxX
I'd rather _____ up a place like a public ______ or a __________ and then ____ myself by ________ right into my _____.
There is no winning for me.

I am just waiting for a natural death tbh.
I hope it happens when I am asleep

This is gonna sound really gay but if you don’t enjoy being a neet try to capitalize off of an activity you enjoy

This is gonna sound really gay but if you don’t enjoy being a neet try to capitalize off of an activity you enjoy
Dude, I am so depressed, NOTHING gives me enjoyment. Literally doing anything is a CHORE. Every night I go to sleep I beg for death and for not waking up the next day (or rather the same day since I stay awake until early next day).
I am just waiting for a natural death tbh.
I hope it happens when I am asleep
Same.

NEETmaxxing is the only way to go.
Who the fuck needs people when you have the internet?

The money stream finally ends and you can't do it forever at least not where I live.

What did you have in mind when you were Neetmaxing for 4 yrs?

After I graduated, I haven't done anything for 4,5 year now. NOTHING. I've been LDARing all this time, no job, no training, no hobbies, no friends, NOTHING. Now when I look at job/internship offers, my brain goes cloudy. The thought of waking up extremely early every day to be a slave for 8 hours and come back home with zero energy, depressed and tired, makes me want to just end it right here. I know for a fact I won't be able to work for myself in life, entire life just to get fuckign scraps that I will barely make living out of. The thought of it is crushingly bad. I wish I was never born into this depressing, slave world. Or at least born in a country with no gun control laws if you know what I am talking about. The only way to off myself with a gun is to go to a gun range and just shoot myself there (is this a good Idea?).
I can relate
true that
<<<
i've been NEET since 17 and now with 34 i will get welfare and rot in a flat alone barely having to eat until I blow myself up. isnt life a fantastic place?

i've been NEET since 17 and now with 34 i will get welfare and rot in a flat alone barely having to eat until I blow myself up. isnt life a fantastic place?
What wonderful country is that?

Get a job man. I will start my new job at the beginning of november after NEETing my ass off.
After a few months you will get used to it. Sure you have way less free time but do you use it for something anyways? I guess not.
You will learn to manage your time and money well. Keep your head up bro

Edit: Just saw you blocked me. Keep rotting in hell you piece of retarded fakecel shit, I hope you suffer until your volcel ass is six feet under

Last edited:
I live in pooland and the only money they give out is to whore foids who have lots of (mostly bastard) kids.
so they give welfare to single mothers? soon there willl be welfare to only females in Spain at the path the feminist are rulin the country.
I know at least in poland they've cut short that

so they give welfare to single mothers? soon there willl be welfare to only females in Spain at the path the feminist are rulin the country.
I know at least in poland they've cut short that
No, to parents who have more than one kid. 500 pln for each kid. So foids wjored out and shat oit a lot of kids.

No, to parents who have more than one kid. 500 pln for each kid. So foids wjored out and shat oit a lot of kids.
Interesting. I dont think we have the yet.

Althought I can tell you that if a foid puts a false alegation of domestic violence she gets monthly welfare instantly without needing any proof. And the male goes to prison. So they moneymax like that. So foids have turned into the most terrible mosnters in this coutry.

Try to get an autism diagnosis and get on disability.

For the last 10 neet years, all I ever did was try hard to stop being a neet - ONLY TO end up becoming more and MORE of a NEET, year by a year

For the last 10 neet years, all I ever did was try hard to stop being a neet - ONLY TO end up becoming more and MORE of a NEET, year by a year
How do you get money?

I don't even know what to do anymore. I have no hobbies at all. I envy high IQ people who have passion in something like science etc and pursue. They usually end up earning six figures and have comfortable lives. I can't even do that, all i can do is rot in my basement and cope with stupid shit that has no value. Everything is over and nothing is interesting. I think neeting too much has fucked my ability to speak and think properly. Its over

I don't even know what to do anymore. I have no hobbies at all. I envy high IQ people who have passion in something like science etc and pursue. They usually end up earning six figures and have comfortable lives. I can't even do that, all i can do is rot in my basement and cope with stupid shit that has no value. Everything is over and nothing is interesting. I think neeting too much has fucked my ability to speak and think properly. Its over

Wageslaving is literally feeding foids, chads and their brats. You’re their slave no matter how much you earn. In East Europe for example you will barely earn enough to feed and clothe yourself even with doctor degree. All of those sweet moneys go to foids and their social support system. You finance government that works against you and police and army that you will be forced in, if ever a war starts.

However not everything is dim, invest in cryptocurrency, especially in private coins like Monero, Dash, ZCash. When I start wageslaving I will keep minimum expenses and rest goes into crypto. Crypto has no concept of taxes, they can’t charge you tax if you buy something with crypto, they can’t even trace your transactions and know how much money you have on your account if you have private cryptocurrency. This is true freedom and most certainly the future.

Leeching from daddy like a wasteful p.o.s. I am
Same, except from my mother. Recently I made her lose 300 dollars+ (over 1000 PLN) because I made a commitment that I will rent a room for a month+ at least and then decided the next day I won't be moving out because too depressed so she lost this cash for nothing.

Same, except from my mother. Recently I made her lose 300 dollars+ (over 1000 PLN) because I made a commitment that I will rent a room for a month+ at least and then decided the next day I won't be moving out because too depressed so she lost this cash for nothing.
I’m tired of this humiliation of being financially dependent in my years, I’ve thinking about just escaping to wild more and more lately. Try my luck of survival, if me as a grown man can’t make it, no point being alive. So far ain’t got no balls to do that yet. Such a pu#ssy

Same I’m study my balls off atm

Can relate, my mental energy is fucked up, I have to put an effort to most basic things.

beig NEET is better than being work slave, because you dont must spend your times with normies

Too easy to say when you're some 15 yr old shitstain being fed by your mom and dad's pocket.

Get a job man. I will start my new job at the beginning of november after NEETing my ass off.
After a few months you will get used to it. Sure you have way less free time but do you use it for something anyways? I guess not.
You will learn to manage your time and money well. Keep your head up bro

Edit: Just saw you blocked me. Keep rotting in hell you piece of retarded fakecel shit, I hope you suffer until your volcel ass is six feet under
:lul::lul:
Reading that last was very funny, I didn't know that it could be blocked here, or did you mean "ignore"?

:lul::lul:
Reading that last was very funny, I didn't know that it could be blocked here, or did you mean "ignore"?
yes I meant ignoring. Imo its the same thing

My situation is similar.
I hate wageslaving and I hate NEETing.
It's fucking over.

I have currently been a NEET for 1 year and 2 months. Need to do something soon to prevent that from becoming a reality for me.

You just end up making more money for shekelstein and noseberg when working

Im 24, fuck you
What's the difference when you're no different than a little shitstain in diapers being fed at the tit by your mom and dad.
You just end up making more money for shekelstein and noseberg when working
Cope idiot

They will still make that money whether you work or not.

You're only hurting yourself by denying yourself having money in your pocket.

If you're actually high IQ and skilled at a trade, you dont need to work a 9 to 5 for anyone and all profits from contracts go directly to you.

Last edited:
rip, but yeah i dont think it was a choice for me. I tried to get a few jobs early on quite hard and everyone treated me like shit because ugly and autistic, realised working good jobs is not for me. Also too dumb to learn skills and parents actively discouraged learning.