Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becky’s are more promiscuous than Stacy’s

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Becky’s are more promiscuous than Stacy’s because Stacy’s have the highest standards so they’re not gonna let some normie hit they’re strictly Chad only Becky’s have lower standards because they know they aren’t on the same level as Stacy so they’re more likely to give LTNs a chance the average 20 year old Becky has 15-25 bodies the average 20 year old Stacy has 6-10 bodies because Stacy’s are more selective due to having the highest SMV in the sexual market she’s not gonna sell herself short so we should shame Becky more than Stacy

There was stacy that had only fans and she said that last year she had sex few times with 1 guy,but everyone calls her whore.
At the same time normies and incels dream about forming a relationship with Becky who is fucked 120 times per year by Chad.
Stacy doesn't have to be slut because she knows her value, it's Beckies that feel some kind of pleasure from being whores.

Last edited:
Beckys are the worst because instead of going after their looksmatch they only want chad.

Chad fucks them and then leaves them

Beckys become those annoying feminists because chad only used them for sex but only commits to staycy and poison our society with their feminist agenda (but secretly still fuck chad in the hopes that he will love them)

then they either get so old, desperate or have too many of chads bastards and settle for a betabuxx who raises chads child or they die alone and bitter

Becky’s are more promiscuous than Stacy’s because Stacy’s have the highest standards so they’re not gonna let some normie hit they’re strictly Chad only Becky’s have lower standards because they know they aren’t on the same level as Stacy so they’re more likely to give LTNs a chance the average 20 year old Becky has 15-25 bodies the average 20 year old Stacy has 6-10 bodies because Stacy’s are more selective due to having the highest SMV in the sexual market she’s not gonna sell herself short so we should shame Becky more than Stacy
A slutoids still a slutoid at the end of the day

Makes sense.

Also, usually Beckies are more bitter as well.

I think you’re right. Stacys have such high standards that they will only really mess with Chads. Beckys however will mess with normie, Chadlite, and Chad

I will be restricted in my capacity to make posts for the time-being; but it depends on the particular kind of hypergamous Stacy the foid is. :feelsjuice:

I will be restricted in my capacity to make posts for the time-being; but it depends on the particular kind of hypergamous Stacy the foid is. :feelsjuice:
What do you think about my new PFP ?

Juggernaut law, the uglier she is the more cocks she had

That is the way they compensate for the lack of attention that Stacy gets. Stacys are actually often not that prone to promiscous lifestyle because they do not need it physically nor psychologically. They are adored by chads 24/7 anyway.

A pig has limited worth in society.

That is the way they compensate for the lack of attention that Stacy gets. Stacys are actually often not that prone to promiscous lifestyle because they do not need it physically nor psychologically. They are adored by chads 24/7 anyway.
Yea, Beckie’s are more desperate for Chad, because it’s more difficult for them to get him to commit to them. Stacy can just chill and everything we s handed to her without her having to put any effort in anything most of the time

I am starting to think that you are actually too smart for us to understand you

A pig is a low-quality creature with low-intelligence. It can be fed anything, as it has no worth outside of its owner.

This makes sense. Beckys more insecure therefore need to be more promiscuous and get more attention that they can't get with their faces alone.

Beckys are the worst because instead of going after their looksmatch they only want chad.

Chad fucks them and then leaves them

Beckys become those annoying feminists because chad only used them for sex but only commits to staycy and poison our society with their feminist agenda (but secretly still fuck chad in the hopes that he will love them)

then they either get so old, desperate or have too many of chads bastards and settle for a betabuxx who raises chads child or they die alone and bitter
BASED

I've also seen so many Beckys slut-shaming Stacys that have fucked less guys than them LOL