Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Becky with 1000 Cock Stare talks about her 50 Tinder First Dates

where are the fucking death camps already

Women today are so depressing. Society is so depressing. It's like there's no wise choice other than just rotting for men.
Damn, this is how I feel whenever one of these vids pops up.

I wonder how they can actually, physiologically and psychologically go on so many date and be guenuine and 100% invested in each of them in such a short period of time.

How can you even industrialize your own sentimentality ? People who can do that are obviously untrustworthy, dissociating all the time, or suffer from some hidden mental condition. It's a massive red flag.

Look how dead her face is. That's how you look when you've been used like a piece of meat and then discarded by dozens of Chads

Dude, holy hell, she looks excaclty like what you said.

Attachments

• Trash Foid Who Was Used By Hundred Of Men.PNG
    Trash Foid Who Was Used By Hundred Of Men.PNG
    915 KB · Views: 17
what kind of a guy would want to marry any woman that’s been tinderized? :feelspuke:
Simps, normies and bluepilled cucks who don't have self-respect.

Dnw but, tinder and other dating apps were a mistake. Toilets who make these videos recounting their experiences still serves a purpose. And serves as a blackpilling reminder, that this is how many western women are in our current year, these same women will either age into future cat ladies or marry some hopeless betabuxx, while the issues incels face will only proliferate.

cope

:feelskek:

shes a LTB at best
droopy eyes
huge forehead wider than a 12 lane freeway/highway
weird nose
btw this is with light make up
I rated her based of the thumbnail at the time.