Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Becky Saying Gym is Cope Triggered 5'4 Gym Bros

not too skinny unless you have the looks for it. skinnymaxxing just makes you weak tbh.

This is cope. chad can be twink or gymbro and still slay either way. He just needs to choose what type of girls he likes. The normie/alty girls that go after twinks, or the gymbunnies ( :ahegao: :ahegao: ). You are twink, yet you are stuck here with us gymcels.
i never said i was a twink HE CALLED ME ONE, genius. Strength does not matter since you're not fighting someone 24/7 and when you do you just pull out the gun

Strength does not matter since
It makes life easier when you can carry things easily (groceries, move the sofa, etc.). But honestly, I won't shame brocels if they don't care about it. Brocels just need to stop pretending like it's not useful or healthy (research supports btw) to go to the gym or be athletic when they have never even tried it. I'm not talking steroid use (there are probably gymcels on .is that are on some :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:). Cardio + some strength = good.

not too skinny unless you have the looks for it. skinnymaxxing just makes you weak tbh.

This is cope. chad can be twink or gymbro and still slay either way. He just needs to choose what type of girls he likes. The normie/alty girls that go after twinks, or the gymbunnies ( :ahegao: :ahegao: ). You are twink, yet you are stuck here with us gymcels.
Gymmaxxing works if you’re tall.

It makes life easier
Correct. You move easier, have less health issues, and the world feels lighter. Your bones get stronger too, so you become more injury resistant and less prone to fractures.

Yes, that's correct, twink. I didn't brag that I mog you, though. :feelstastyman:
why do you keep calling me twink faggot, thats prolly why you like the gym so much, you stare at other men shirtless :feelspuke::feelspuke:

main image

twinks mog the ever loving shit out of sad gymbros like you so really you just complimented me
thank you
Wtf he's actually a fag:dafuckfeels:

Keep coping, twink.
you're the one whos been bitching in MY thread for the past few hours
go cry about it to your faggot boyfriend

NoBBCcel

I hope someone holds hER down on one of the benches (used for bench press) and drops a barbell with 450lbs of weight right on her neck, crushing hER neck and killing hER
No incel can lift 4.5 plates

@gymletethnicel get a load of this giga coper.
keeeeeeeeeep cooooooping
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggottttttttttttttttttttttttt

Asian on the left mogs me. Middle guy looks fucking retarded, his head is way too big for his body. If he leanmaxxed instead of putting so much muscle on he'd look like a low-tier normie. It's over for the guy on the right though. The foid that posted this looks filthy, probably lashing out since nobody will give her attention.

It means I can strangle you to death much easier, if you attacked me and tried to kill me, because of my grip strength.

JFL @ thinking strength is useless.
They will easily shot you lol

>reach world record clean and jerk or be incel
@based_meme

cruel life
KEK

Let these cuck faggots stay weak. It's funny as fuck watching them cope with "muh guns." Like nigger, under what scenario are you going to have a gun tucked away somewhere where some muscular guy is going to try and kill you so you can pretend to be John Wick? :lul:

"muh gymcope" is gigacope excuse to stay a weak little soy boy bitch, playing video games all day.

And yes, I hit the gym to get strong which I am. Its better than to be a strongcel than a pathetic weakcel like most of you.

all of this is true, and yet shes still right

all of this is true, and yet shes still right
Im know Im right but I dont give a fuck what a bitch said. I never listened to her or read one word of her shit

HAHAHA looks like she's a cutter and can't stand the 'ugly' comments shes receiving herself.
Also note that this is what supposedly 'mentally ill' foids think about the likes of us, often when all the while preaching compassion.

KEK

Let these cuck faggots stay weak. It's funny as fuck watching them cope with "muh guns." Like nigger, under what scenario are you going to have a gun tucked away somewhere where some muscular guy is going to try and kill you so you can pretend to be John Wick? :lul:
seeing you and your boyfriend suck eachs other dick while regurgitating the same dogshit point is disgusting
Please take your homosexual activity somewhere other than this forum.

"muh gymcope" is gigacope excuse to stay a weak little soy boy bitch, playing video games all day.

And yes, I hit the gym to get strong which I am. Its better than to be a strongcel than a pathetic weakcel like most of you.

It's not a brag about anything, if you rub two brain cells together for a few seconds. Someone who regularly trains deadlifts and can lift heavy weight will have a much stronger grip. That's literally just a fact.

What you do with that strength is going to be context dependent.
These things only matter if you leave your room.

Women don't give a shit about "weak". Very few males look better with any extra fat on them. Also, you look taller the skinnier you are.

Well I feel vindicated for never wasting one second of my life in a gym.

She is right you know, sometimes its better not to attack foids, when they get comfortable the just admit the blackpill out in the open, ten times more effect than incels

I detest GYM. But it can be beneficial if you tryna lose weight (albeit dieting is far more effective than that anyway). Swimming and bouldering are much better as I feel like they would stimulate my mind and I would be learning a skill at the same time.

ill be honest it’s so cathartic to hear a foid just fucking brutally blackpill coping normies, from them it’s like a nuclear warhead targeting an orphanage
i wish an actual nuclear warhead targeted all foids in the planet:ahegao:

She's right, and she's a stinky retarded drug addict that has her choice of men doing whatever degeneracy.

The cope is thinking 20 lbs of muscles hidden below winter clothes will stop normies from mocking your weird face

View attachment 800569

Every bro in the comments are trying to roast her looks, but none of them are even in her orbit SMV wise. Not even trying to SIMP-- this is just being objective at how useless manlet gymaxxing is
manlets tend to make their voices heard
by being the loudest in the room for people to notice them
which is what their doing lol
i used to do this to girls that rejected me
acting like some mgtow tough guy getting mad callin her names
but in reality shes just gonna find someone who looks way better than me to fuck and wil forget i even existed the next day :blackpill:

She is right you know, sometimes its better not to attack foids, when they get comfortable the just admit the blackpill out in the open, ten times more effect than incels
She's right.

But, it's a situation where hopefully she breaks out in boils.

manlets tend to make their voices heard
by being the loudest in the room for people to notice them
which is what their doing lol
i used to do this to girls that rejected me
acting like some mgtow tough guy getting mad callin her names
but in reality shes just gonna find someone who looks way better than me to fuck and wil forget i even existed the next day :blackpill:

KEK

I bench 285 deadlift 395
im just saying its impossible to "lift" that much weight to a position that you can drop it on someone's neck

View attachment 800569

Every bro in the comments are trying to roast her looks, but none of them are even in her orbit SMV wise. Not even trying to SIMP-- this is just being objective at how useless manlet gymaxxing is

Kys if you think this whore is attractive even the ugliest girl I've seen out side mogs her

Well said brotha, this is what I end up ritually repeating to fellow brocels online only to be called rich coper or bluepilled, when will they learn?