Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Becky Saying Gym is Cope Triggered 5'4 Gym Bros

I hope one beats her to death with a dumbbell. Poetic justice

I hope someone holds hER down on one of the benches (used for bench press) and drops a barbell with 450lbs of weight right on her neck, crushing hER neck and killing hER

Last edited:
"muh gymcope" is gigacope excuse to stay a weak little soy boy bitch, playing video games all day.

And yes, I hit the gym to get strong which I am. Its better than to be a strongcel than a pathetic weakcel like most of you.

People here hating on gym coping are legit low IQ and have always missed the point. You don't gym cope to attract holes. That's red pill cringe.

You gym cope to get/stay fit, strong, and healthy. Why? All kinds of reasons, one of which is so that normies don't do normies things like try to bully you and don't try to fuck with you.

Men fear and respect strength. It's just the chimp brain doing its chimp thing. You would be foolish to not exercise and put on at least a bit of muscle.

People here hating on gym coping are legit low IQ and have always missed the point. You don't gym cope to attract holes. That's red pill cringe.

You gym cope to get/stay fit, strong, and healthy. Why? All kinds of reasons, one of which is so that normies don't do normies things like try to bully you and don't try to fuck with you.

Men fear and respect strength. It's just the chimp brain doing its chimp thing. You would be foolish to not exercise and put on at least a bit of muscle.
Right! Even if you're doing it to get foids, in the process you're staying fit and healthy instead of LDARing. Maybe these gamer nerds going to gym hit too close to home for some users here.

Gymcels on suicide watch.
Deadlifting 300lbs doesn't mean shit if you're sub5.

She is right you know, sometimes its better not to attack foids, when they get comfortable the just admit the blackpill out in the open, ten times more effect than incels
I agree, but you need to kill the hope first. They most probably have first hand blackpill experience with foids, who would never give them the time of her day, slipping into their dms, but it is offset by the dopamine release from receiving foid-attention.

Gymcels on suicide watch.
Deadlifting 300lbs doesn't mean shit if you're sub5.
It means I can strangle you to death much easier, if you attacked me and tried to kill me, because of my grip strength.

JFL @ thinking strength is useless.

:blackpill:

"muh gymcope" is gigacope excuse to stay a weak little soy boy bitch, playing video games all day.

And yes, I hit the gym to get strong which I am. Its better than to be a strongcel than a pathetic weakcel like most of you.
Gym doesn't make you tough. You are just gonna be a bloated soy boy bitch with an even more frail ego.

Gym doesn't make you tough. You are just gonna be a bloated soy boy bitch with an even more frail ego.
Dont talk about things you know shit about, you little greycel soy boy. I said im strong cause of lifting. Martial arts makes you tough.

"Bloated" lol, what a fuckin retard..not surprised tho

Dont talk about things you know shit about, you little greycel soy boy. I said im strong cause of lifting. Martial arts makes you tough.

"Bloated" lol, what a fuckin retard..not surprised tho
Hahaha, yeah alright big boy. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, i guess.

It means I can strangle you to death much easier, if you attacked me and tried to kill me, because of my grip strength.

JFL @ thinking strength is useless.
What if I have weapons?
What good does your "strength" do you against a 9mm, or even a knife for that matter?

JFL @ thinking that strength will do you any good in a fight in 2023 :feelshaha:

What if I have weapons?
What good does your "strength" do you against a 9mm, or even a knife for that matter?

JFL @ thinking that strength will do you any good in a fight in 2023 :feelshaha:
What, and you think I won't have weapons or know how to use them? Me big muscle. Me no use pointy metal club.

Although you or i don't personally go to the gym to attract holes, 99.9% of the men who go the gym do. If they attracted holes they wouldn't even go to the gym in the first place
You can stay fit and be healthy without going to the gym jfl. If you're getting builled by normies it's already over for you.
Continue to cope

What if I have weapons?

Heightpilled again

Wait, why you boyos hating on her?
Shes 100% right
Wasting time in a gym as a subhuman is pointless.

Remember :blackpill:
Because acknowledging blackpill doesn't make her good or inmune to criticism. She is someone who is above you in the social/genetic ladder. Why would you be nice to somebody who hates you for how you were born?

i like how gym rats cope with the "fact" that being short will make you gain muscle easily. just admit it, you will never be as attractive as the white tall stud and no amount of pull ups is gonna change that.

Don't give her anymore attention she clearly said that to gain attention everyone should stop commenting on this thread as well I see it as giving her the attention she wants

Although you or i don't personally go to the gym to attract holes, 99.9% of the men who go the gym do. If they attracted holes they wouldn't even go to the gym in the first place
You can stay fit and be healthy without going to the gym jfl. If you're getting builled by normies it's already over for you.
Continue to cope
also going to the gym for self defense reasons is cope, when you should just buy a gun. I say this to birthing people all the time. There's this show called "the power" that has a ridiculous premise of holes being given emperor palaptine style lightning abilities out of nowhere-- as though holes need to be handed powers on their fucking lap to even the playing field, but it seems moot when any hole can get a gun license and effectively have the same power for a small amount of work.

Exactly. The majority of this sites users are either fat lard sacks or pencil neck dorks, opening themselves to be bullied/mogged/shit on by normies. Saying that gymmaxxing is a cope is literally cope itself you have no discipline to get stronger so you'd rather sit inside eat cookies and play videogames.

also going to the gym for self defense reasons is cope, when you should just buy a gun. I say this to birthing people all the time. There's this show called "the power" that has a ridiculous premise of holes being given emperor palaptine style lightning abilities out of nowhere-- as though holes need to be handed powers on their fucking lap to even the playing field, but it seems moot when any hole can get a gun license and effectively have the same power for a small amount of work.

"Exactly. The majority of this sites users are either fat lard sacks or pencil neck dorks, opening themselves to be bullied/mogged/shit on by normies. Saying that gymmaxxing is a cope is literally cope itself you have no discipline to get stronger so you'd rather sit inside eat cookies and play videogames."
fat-man-at-the-computer-E5HC8A.jpg

If gymmaxxing is a non cope why are you still on this site?
surely it would've helped you slay? it's almost like it IS a cope....

Sometimes even foids get it right, similar to how a broken clock is right twice a day. Muscles are a multiplier of your looks. If you are short, ethnic/ugly going to the gym will have a negligible effect. In the west you don't even stand out because almost every man goes to the gym or uses anabolic steroids.
Lol, wut?

fat woman GIF

Americans are literally the fattest people in human history.

I think what you mean is anybody that’s fat/ugly is basically invisible, and all the tall, normie zoomers lift to go from a 6/10 to a 7/10.

If gymmaxxing is non cope why are still on this site?
We've literally said it's red pilled retardation to gym in the expectation of pussy, and have explained why we do it. :feelstastyman:

Gymming is about being able to afford excess Food & Drink

You don't need to be a joe rogan roid. Just go biking/walking casually and stay athletic/fit; calisthenics are great for stay fit. There are too many health benefits in exercise that should not be ignored. also a good cope. Lifting is great for strength if you are interested in that :feelsjuice:
Optimal body is skinny with broad shoulders.

lmao

Bragging about your "grip strength" on an incel forum. I didn't even know humanity had a level this low

That thing is ugly as hell. The irony of her making fun of anyone.
The irony is in her doing the female equivalent: lathering fakeup on like she's buttering a cumpet

lmao

Bragging about your "grip strength" on an incel forum. I didn't even know humanity had a level this low
It's not a brag about anything, if you rub two brain cells together for a few seconds. Someone who regularly trains deadlifts and can lift heavy weight will have a much stronger grip. That's literally just a fact.

What you do with that strength is going to be context dependent.

Stay mad, you fucking twink. :feelshaha:
main image

twinks mog the ever loving shit out of sad gymbros like you so really you just complimented me
thank you

main image

twinks mog the ever loving shit out of sad gymbros like you so really you just complimented me
thank you
Whoa, are you bragging about mogging me?

Optimal body is skinny with broad shoulders.
not too skinny unless you have the looks for it. skinnymaxxing just makes you weak tbh.
main image

thank you
This is cope. chad can be twink or gymbro and still slay either way. He just needs to choose what type of girls he likes. The normie/alty girls that go after twinks, or the gymbunnies ( :ahegao: :ahegao: ). You are twink, yet you are stuck here with us gymcels.

y'know, sometimes I just agree with foids