Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Becky cannot comprehend how normie men will rather choose to live with compatible partner instead of chasing "true love"

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

JFL at this numbskull foid unable to fathom how most men choose their life partner based on certain merits, instead of searching for "true love", while not being able to even properly articulate what that means

Inb4 you say "Well who cares what that 1 blonde meathole on tiktok thinks?" - theres thousands of comments with women agreeing with her

Congratulations, now instead of patriarchal society where father if not arranges himself whom daughter should marry, atleast demands her to find herself suitable applicant up until like 21, now we have this aggregious joke where women open up themselves to dozens of chads trying to obtain the romantic version of nirvana called "true love", then complain at 30s when the same guys are married or don't want them and later complain that "all men are bad, because they want fresh 18 year olds instead of 34 year old wine drinking crack whores:feelsclown:

Most men choose whatever foid is interested in them.

Average foid

I made a thread earlier about how women don't get oneitis and men do, this is exactly the same phenomena. Men are willing to fall for the girl and be loyal to the one who is there at the right time and who fits the minimum specs. Foids can't do that. If you are not JBF or chad you are DONE FOR. They will only see you as betabuxx and will move on whenever they can.

Men get oneitis, foids get chaditis. That's the difference. Foids can't comprehend the idea of just being with the guy that is decent and available, and being loyal to him.

How the fuck could you prove that. A foid basing her theory on what another foid “observed” while taking photos at weddings. As if the husband is sidling up to this bitch and saying “I married this hoe bc she was in front of me”. What a fucking joke. Just nuke this fucking world already

I made a thread earlier about how women don't get oneitis and men do, this is exactly the same phenomena. Men are willing to fall for the girl and be loyal to the one who is there at the right time and who fits the minimum specs. Foids can't do that. If you are not JBF or chad you are DONE FOR. They will only see you as betabuxx and will move on whenever they can.

Men get oneitis, foids get chaditis. That's the difference. Foids can't comprehend the idea of just being with the guy that is decent and available, and being loyal to him.

Most men choose whatever foid is interested in them.

She's utterly illogical, vapid, and ultimately self defeating.

The soul mate reference, is actually LOOKS mate.

So, let's translate this.

"I'm gonna keep seeking a non existent fantasy until my eggs rot"