Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Beckies(non Stacyies) lose in life

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
They are the scum of humanity, also they brag having friends, and they can get away with most because they are good looking they can abuse their power so much,I do think my father is the most narcissistic men ever next comes my whore of a mother, people were right about only stacies winning ,my moms a high tier Becky and she chased my lowlife deadbeat Chad father since I was born ,they both deserve hell ,she even chose her abusive Chad husband against her children every fucking time

She literally ruined my life by crying for Chad and cheating on his second husband ,also she cheated on Chad father before that cuz Chad was treating her like shit,after all that shit we could’ve lived peacefully but of course she wanted him in her house

These kinds of people must not have children,I hope them to burn in hell

Lowlife people are the fucking worst

It's interesting how many "incels" here have Chads/Stacy's for parents and siblings.

they know deeply in their rotten degenerate hearts that when they will hit wall, it's practically over for them. That's why women fear aging, mayority of them can't afford good looks after wall, beckies are such women, they don't have genetics of stacyies and know that they need use their time on cock carousel cause it won't last endless

It's interesting how many "incels" here have Chads/Stacy's for parents and siblings.
So? The new gatekeeping principle is not having Chad Stacy parents? Also I look like my mother and she’sa Becky,I look like bloated shit

Lol so true. So many “incels” on here are above average in looks due to their parents and either are virgins because they didn’t try or are sexhavers that are on a dry streak and are posting on here to vent for about their dry streak.

That's… what lowlife is

I'm sorry u had to go thru that brocel. foids get away with everything
Not just foids Chad’s too , my father got away with everything and still my mom protects him for whatever reason
they know deeply in their rotten degenerate hearts that when they will hit wall, it's practically over for them. That's why women fear aging, mayority of them can't afford good looks after wall, beckies are such women, they don't have genetics of stacyies and know that they need use their time on cock carousel cause it won't last endless
Yeah sadly this, and she explains it like something to be proud of, Jesus Christ we just need to honor kill my mom for all this, and my dad after that
Lol so true. So many “incels” on here are above average in looks due to their parents and either are virgins because they didn’t try or are sexhavers that are on a dry streak and are posting on here to vent for about their dry streak.
Sub 8 ? Faggot

So above average people can’t be incels? People who have attractive parents can’t be incels? Then what gatekeeping faggots,I know I’m living the worst life in this forum shut the fuck up

I’m a sub4...

I look just like my dad and my dad would’ve been a ricecel if he were born in today’s clown world generation.
I’m living a worse life than all of you faggots you can’t say any shit bitch

So above average people can’t be incels? People who have attractive parents can’t be incels? Then what gatekeeping faggots,I know I’m living the worst life in this forum shut the fuck up
There's so many incels from here who have been outed as good looking sexhavers that you'll just have to deal with the gatekeeping and suck a dick, ok?

Relax, I didn’t say all, I just said a lot of them. I understand that genetics are all a lottery and there are Chad parents who have ugly kids. I wasn’t specifically targeting you and mean that there are a lot of people on here in general who have Chad dads and Stacy moms and are decent looking.

And no you can’t be incel if you’re above average in looks.

There's so many incels from here who have been outed as good looking sexhavers that you'll just have to deal with the gatekeeping and suck a dick, ok?
Amazing reply. You suck your boyfriends dick faggot
Relax, I didn’t say all, I just said a lot of them. I understand that genetics are all a lottery and there are Chad parents who have ugly kids. I wasn’t specifically targeting you and mean that there are a lot of people on here in general who have Chad dads and Stacy moms and are decent looking.

And no you can’t be incel if you’re above average in looks.
I disagree, I’m ugly though
That's… what lowlife is

I'm sorry u had to go thru that brocel. foids get away with everything
Man the things I wrote is literally the tip of the iceberg ... there’s so much awful shit I’ve been through with the Devils I call my family

Last edited:
You can imagine how I fucking look by that, my legs are long as hell, looks autistic and disgusting, my body is disproportionate

tbh i want to be taller so i dont seem like a 14 yo

dont care about getting retarded women, i mean i do but whatever:feelsbadman:
I don’t care about woman that much either ,people literally talking behind my back that I look like a fucking kid :( cuz my face is just shit

no one talks about me at all:feelsbadman:
That’s really good,not being the black sheep is good or not getting pointed out cuz you have something different

ig thats true

being bullied is something i never dealt with and im surprised i wasnt tbh
Wtf easily fake cel if not bullied