Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Because of covid/vaccines it's like normies have become weird and weird people have become normal

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I walk around my neighbourhood now and it's like I'm one of a "classic" kind of humans who doesn't have a quite nasty sounding old man cough.

All the normies now sound really weird.

I've stayed away from everything the last few years really.

I'm not sure if their symptoms are due to current covid, previous variants, repeated infections or vaccines.

Whatever it is... it seems like the conspiracy theorist NEETs are doing better right now!

Last edited:
normies have been acting more autistic than genuine autists recently, look at the news, you bring up a good point.

Definitely the vaccines. Good. Fuck'em.

Hopefully I don't experience the same, considering I've already been vaccinated; it is basically prime season for every sickness right now, though, so that might explain it, with all their partying and social interactions you might not have as the average sub 5 male. :feelsjuice:

Hypochondria is an actual mental illness. Where the person thinks there are pathogens all around them that will make them and/or their family sick and possibly dead.

Reality is for a healthy well fed person the chances of catching some pathogen that kills you is remote. Meanwhile for sickly people, something will get them no matter how much rituals they do to stay safe. Its like if you have an open non-healing wound.. it will get infected. There is nobody that has an open non-healing wound where it doesn't get infected.

Of course people have figured out there is huge money to be made selling people things that will 'keep them safe' from infection. In all the ancient societies in their religions the priests had various potions, creams and rituals they would do to protect people and babies from illness. Like now, the people back then who were paying them believed they worked.

The big difference between actual medicine that works and infectious disease stuff, is the pathogens can just evolve around any intervention. In modern medicine that works like diabetes drugs the problem is some genetic issue, so if you can chemically fix that then the person is actually fixed to the extent that the drugs work anyway.